|No of Guest
||Tour Cost Per Person
||Standard - 3☆
||Deluxe - 4☆
|2 Persons traveling together (Double Occupancy)
||3 Persons traveling together (Triple Occupancy)
||4 persons traveling together (2 Double Occupancy)
||Children between 4 to 11years
||Children below 3 years
INCLUDES & EXCLUDES
- Accommodation on single, double, twin / triple sharing basis with bed and breakfast and all taxes.
- A/c Sedan or MPV vehicle depending upon the number of persons travelling from your residence in Bangalore to Tirupati and return.
- Tirupati Balaji Special Darshan tickets.
- Toll, parking, interstate taxes
- Two Laddu ( Prasadam) per person
- Lunch and Dinner.
- Air / Guide Service and Entrance fees.
- Flight / Train Ticket
- 5% GST
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusion.
Day 01: Bangalore / Tirupati (260kms / 5 hours)
Pick up from your residence at 13.00hrs and drive to Tirupati. Check in to your hotel upon arrival and relax. Dinner and overnight.
Tirupati / Tirumala / Tirupati / Bangalore:
Morning breakfast at 07.00hrs, proceed to APTDC assemble point at Srinivasam Complext, opp RTC bus station in Tirupati. Identify with guide at 07.45hrs. Guide will travel with you to Tirumala in APTDC mini bus. Upon arrival at Tirumala, you will allowed inside in a leave you at main entrance to enter temple. After Darshan you will be received at the meeting point by guide. He will distribute 2 Laddu(Prasadam) per head and escort to board your mini bus to Tirupati (this process takes minimum 1 hour to maximum 3 hours. You arrive at APTDC assemble point in Tirupati. Our driver will take you to your hotel for fresh up. Check out and proceed to visit Padmavathi temple and then to Bangalore. You will be dropped to your residence around 19.00hrs depending upon traffic in Bangalore. Tour ends.
||Standard - 3☆
||Deluxe - 4☆
Hotel Minerva Grand
Pai Viceroy Bhimas Residency
Fortune Grand Ridge
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We strongly recommend that you read the Terms & Conditions
carefully before booking your holiday.
- Photo Id provided at the time of booking to be carried with you in ORIGINAL (PAN Card or Voter ID or Aadhar or Driving Licence or Passport ) along with our tickets.
- Package will be confirmed after booking Special Darshan tickets only.
- Tourists dress code: Male – Dhoti, Shirt / Kurtha, Pyjama. Female: Saree / Chudidar with Dupatta. You are advised to strictly follow dress code and also respect to other devotes..
- Personal belongings including mobile is not allowed inside the temple.
- Do not carry valuable with you for safety.
- Follow the procedures of the temple and wait for your turn for the Darshan of the Lord.
- Special Darshan may take minimum 1 hours to maximum 3 hours from the time you enter main entrance of temple. Please follow the announcement made and directions and maintain silence.
Prior to commencement of tour and counted from a working day.
- 45 to 30 days prior to commencement of tour, cancellation fee, 10 percent.
- 29 to 15 days prior to commencement of tour, cancellation fee, 50 percent.
- No refund for cancellation with less than 15 days.
This tour can be booked by minimum of 2 persons up to 10 persons. We do not recommend add others to this tour. It will be you and your family or friends traveling in this tour by private vehicles only.
We offer the following categories of hotels:
- Silver – 3 Star Hotels
- Gold – 4 Star Hotels
- Platinum – 5 Star Hotels
n cities where the categories are not available the lower category will be provided and rates have been taken in our costings for the lower categories.
You can choose from some of our most popular readymade programs or we can tailor a program just to suit your specific requirements. Alternatively, when you tailor your own tour, you can begin and end your journey from any City you choose within India.
This is a very exclusive way of discovering India. You have the choice of touring in a Sedan Car for up to 2 to 3 pax or in a Multi Purpose Vehicle (MPV) for 3-5 Pax. Our Experienced Chauffeurs will take care of all your needs for the duration of the tour. All Sightseeing Tours are on a Private Basis.
We can provide you an English Speaking Guide or any other language that you may require for all your Guided Tours at additional cost upon request.
Your Chauffeurs will offer you the greatest degree of flexibility, as he will be able to accommodate your needs and changes to your schedule even on short notice.
All our vehicles are fully air-conditioned, constantly maintained and are of the highest standards. All Chauffeurs are fluent in English(some other local languages) and have extensive experience in touring knowledge of their area.
Vehicles will be at your disposal from 0800hrs to 2000hrs daily. You may take regular stops and breaks at your leisure whenever or travel to places you would like to visit nearby.
2-3 Pax Silver / Gold customer will be travelling in Sedan vehicle and Platinum customer in MPV vehicles.
- Sedan - 4+1 seator - suitable for 1 to 3pax - matching interior, air conditioning - Baggage - 2 Hand Baggage Baggage – 2 Suitcases ( Tata Indigo, Swift Desire, Mahindra Logan or Toyota Etios)
- Multi Purpose Vehicle (MPV) 6+1 seator suitable for 4 to 5 Pax – matching interior, air conditioning - 3 Hand Baggage – 3 to 4 Suitcases ( Toyota Innova)
- Tempo Traveler – Transporter 12 +1 seator – suitable for 6 to 10 pax – matching interior, air conditioning – 10 Hand Baggage – 9-10 Suitcases
- Mini Coach – 18+1 seator for 11 to 6 pax – matching interior, air conditioning, microphone.