Europe Tour Packages
Scenic Scandinavia with Russia
Scenic Scandinavia with Russia
Starts from â‚¹ 294900/-
12 Nights / 13 Days Days
Russia, Finland, Sweden, Norway, & Denmark
Break into the second most populous city, Moscow is situated on the northern banks of Moskova River; venture the subways through the metro expedition, which dated back to 1930’s. Ride the high speed train from Kremlin to St. Petersburg through an enchanting journey.
Explore the ‘Daughter of Baltic’ – Helsinki offers open air market, busy harbor and shipyard. The tourist could enjoy visually the symmetrical structure of the Olympic stadium at Helsinki.
Cross over to Stockholm town built by Birger Jarl the Swedish ruler, which signifies as ‘city between the bridges’. Drive further to Christiania presently known as Oslo; it is a part of Norway’s wolf reserve, relish the adventure film sourced on the walls of museum.
Bryggen, old wharf of Bergen, Town signifies as a part of Hanseatic’s League, which is also a world heritage site.
To culminate, ‘Copenhagen has a blend with flashy new architecture, world class design, the tourist can get to know the beer production and its authentic city by the Carlsberg brewery. The tour thus ends on high spirits.
Prices mentioned are indicative in nature only. Final quotation will be provided after receiving number of persons travelling, children with age, date of travel,duration of stay, type of hotel, etc., Online request or booking will be acknowledged and final quote for the difference of amount if any will be sent.
|No of Guest
||Tour Cost Per Person
||Standard - 3☆
|2 Persons traveling together (Double Occupancy)
|3 Persons traveling together (Triple Occupancy)
Tariff valid from 01/01/2020 to 31/03/2021
Day 1 : Welcome to Moscow - Russia’s capital.
Welcome to Moscow - The glamour’s capital city of Russia with its cultural & historical delight will charm the discerning traveler. Meet your friendly Travel Professional outside the baggage hall and proceed to our hotel. (Check-in after 1500 hrs.). Overnight in Moscow. (Dinner)
Day 2 : Enjoy a guided city tour of Moscow. Admire underground Soviet-era architecture on Metro tour of Moscow. Experience the highlight of Russia - The world famous Russian Circus.
Today proceed on a city tour with an expert local guide. You will see important landmarks including The Moscow Kremlin, Walls & towers of Kremlin, St. Basil cathedral, Red square, Moskva river, Cathedral of Christ the Savior, the Moscow university and enjoy a splendid view of the city from Sparrow hill. Later proceed to discover the subways of Moscow recognized as the most beautiful in the world - on your Moscow Metro Tour. The Moscow metro begun in the 1930’s and its various stations reflect completely different styles and periods. Today in the evening, witness the famous Russian Circus in its land of origin. Overnight in Moscow (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 3 : Enjoy a guided tour of Kremlin. Ride on a Hi-speed train to St. Petersburg. Experience Russian Folklore show.
Today proceed on a guided tour of Kremlin the oldest part of the city. See one of the greatest architectural treasures in the world and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. See Ivan - the Great Bell Tower, the iconic cathedrals, Grand Kremlin Palace. Later proceed to the Railway Station to board a Hi-speed train to St. Petersburg. On arrival, get transferred to the hotel for check-in. Today in the evening, enjoy the Russian folk music with Russian Dance Show. Overnight in St. Petersburg (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 4 : Visit the magnificent Amber room at Catherine Palace. Enjoy a guided city tour of St.
Petersburg. Enjoy a scenic river cruise on river Neva. Embark on a fascinating drive to Pushkin to visit Catherine Palace, surrounded by beautifully landscaped parkland with a rich variety of follies and monuments. Visit the particularly extraordinary Amber Room, world-famous chamber decorated in amber panels backed with gold leaf and mirrors. Later in the afternoon, enjoy the city tour of the world’s most beautiful city - St. Petersburg with a local guide. It has all the ingredients for an unforgettable travel experience high art, lavish architecture, an extraordinary history and rich cultural traditions. See the St. Isaac's Cathedral of St. Petersburg's historic center dominated by the grand gold dome, the Church on Spilled Blood is nonetheless one of St. Petersburg's most instantly recognizable landmarks, Nevsky Prospekt. See Brozen Horseman - St. Petersburg's symbol & the most famous equestrian statue of Peter the Great. Today in the evening, enjoy a scenic cruise on Neva River. Overnight in St. Petersburg (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 5 : Visit the Hermitage Museum. On to Helsinki - Capital of Finland.
Proceed on a guided tour of St. Petersburg's most famous visitor attraction with over 03 million items in its collection and universally acknowledged as one of the world's greatest treasuries of art and antiquities, the Hermitage is a name. Here you'll find centuries of European fine art and a rich collection of Greek and Roman antiquities, and the astonishingly opulent 18th and 19th century state rooms of Russia's imperial family. Sit back in the comforts of the coach as we drive to Helsinki - the Finnish capital. Helsinki is a vibrant seaside city of beautiful islands and great green parks, a compact city, its rhythm is laid back yet at the same time refreshingly active. Overnight in Helsinki. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 6 : Get familiar with Helsinki on your guided city tour of Helsinki. Visit the National Museum of Finland.
Embark on guided city tour of Helsinki by driving past the city's busy harbour and shipyards and down the coastal road by Embassy Park, seeing the colourful open- air market, you will see Senate Square, home to an elegant Lutheran Cathedral. Visit the Sibelius Monument dedicated to the Finnish composer Jean Sibelius. See the impressive Parliament building, the National Museum, Finlandia Hall and Olympic Stadium Helsinki constructed for its hosting of the 1952 Olympic Games. See the unique Rock Church, which was built out of solid rock and capped with a copper dome. Visit the National Museum of Finland representing Finnish history from the Stone Age to the present day. Later in the afternoon, proceed to the pier to board the overnight Silja cruise to Stockholm. Stay in Seaview Cabins on the Cruise. Overnight on board the Cruise. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 7 : Enjoy guided city tour of Stockholm with a visit to the maritime museum - Vasa Museum. Enjoy a fascinating ride in the gondola up to SkyView of Stockholm.
The cruise disembark at the Stockholm pier to meet the local guide to proceed on guided tour of the city of Stockholm often referred to as the Venice of the North. Visit Fjällgatan to see the magnificent view of the Swedish capital. See the Old Town with its fascinating narrow cobble-stoned alleys, the Royal palace, the Cathedral, and the City Hall where the festivities of the annual Nobel Prize award takes place. Continue to the impressive Vasa Museum, which houses eight exhibitions, is one of Sweden's most popular tourist attractions because of its beautifully-preserved wooden warship that sank in Stockholm Harbour during her ill-fated maiden voyage in 1628. Go up on the gondola to the SkyView - Stockholm’s landmark that takes you to the top of the world’s largest spherical building for a fantastic view of Stockholm. Overnight in Stockholm. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 8 : Onto Oslo - the capital of Norway. Visit Karlstad - beautiful lakeside town in Sweden.
Today we drive to Oslo - the Viking capital where fjords and mountains meet. Enroute, visit the town of Karlstad, situated between the cities of Stockholm and Oslo. The town is bisected by the Klaralven River with the Smiling Sun it’s symbol. Lake Vanern provides visitors with an opportunity to completely soak in its splendid beauty. On arrival into Oslo, check in and relax in the comforts of your hotel. Overnight in Oslo. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 9 : Enjoy a guided city tour of Oslo with Viking Museum & visit to the top of Holmenkollen Ski Jump. Onto Geilo - Norway's most popular ski destination.
Get introduced to the city of Oslo with local guide. See medieval Akershus Fortress, the City Hall from the 1950s, the Royal Palace, Parliament and the National Theatre. Visit the Vigeland Sculpture Park, home to over 200 stone, bronze and cast-iron figural sculptures made by the Norwegian artist Gustav Vigeland. Visit to the top of the Holmenkollen Ski Jump, a large ski jumping hill and get a breath-taking view of Oslo fjords. Proceed for a guided tour of Viking Ship Museum. The museum displays the world's two best -preserved wooden Viking ships built in the 09th century, as well as small boats. Proceed to Geilo - One of Norway's most popular ski destination with slopes and parks. It is located between Norway’s two largest cities, Oslo and Bergen. Overnight in Geilo. (Breakfast/Lunch/ Local Dinner)
Day 10 : Today embark on an exciting journey - Norway in Nutshell - The highlight of your tour.
Proceed for Bergen for one of the highlight of your trip - Norway in Nutshell. This is a combination of spectacular train rides, impressive trips by boat and scenic bus ride. Board your scenic train from Geilo to Myrdal, where you change to the Flam railway line, a masterpiece of engineering set in wild and wonderful scenery to travel to Flam. Cherish the beautiful huge mountains and thundering waterfalls as the train glides through tunnels and open stretches on its way down to wild Flam valley. Wander around the idyllic countryside, before embarking on an enchanting boat ride through the spectacular fjords. Be amazed with the splendid scenery as the boat takes you from Aurlands fjord into the Naeroy fjord, one of the narrowest fjord in Europe, surrounded by mighty mountains of upto 1800 meters. Arrive at scenic Gudvangen, board your coach as you travel through the impressive Norwegian landscape to Bergen. Pass charming villages before arriving into Bergen. Overnight in Bergen. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 11 : Get familiar with the city of Bergen on your guided city tour. Take Fløibanen Funicular ride to get a scenic view of Bergen. Fly to Copenhagen - Denmark’s capital.
Proceed on your guided city tour of Bergen - the second largest port city of Norway. Visit Bryggen a UNESCO world heritage site Row of Hanseatic timbered houses with characteristic pointed gables facing the harbor, see the bustling Fish and Flower Market, the City Park, and the Grieghall - the concert hall of Bergen. Take the funicular railway to Mount Fløyen and get a scenic view of Bergen Fjord. The funicular railway is one of Norway's most famous attractions. Proceed to Bergen airport to take a flight to the fairytale city Copenhagen. The city is one of Europe's oldest capitals with an exclusive royal touch. Overnight in Copenhagen. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 12 : Enjoy guided city tour of Copenhagen. Get an authentic brewery experience on your tour of the Carlsberg Brewery. Enjoy Nyhavn Canal - beautiful way to see Copenhagen. Visit Tivoli Gardens - Denmark's oldest Theme Park.
Today proceed on a guided city tour of Copenhagen. It is full of historical buildings and ancient streets. You will see the Little Mermaid - symbol of Copenhagen and the Gefion fountain. The Royal residence Amalienborg Palace consisting of four identical facades, Christiansborg Castle the home of the Danish Parliament, and many more sights. Visit Carlsberg Brewery to get an authentic brewery experience with a lot of history and beer. The unique displays and interactive exhibitions take you on a trip through the world's largest collection of beer bottles, the history of beer, and the Carlsberg development. Copenhagen is an old harbour and maritime city, one of the most beautiful and enjoyable ways to see it is from a boat sailing down its charming canals on Nyhavn Canal Cruise. Later in the afternoon proceed to the Tivoli Gardens a famous amusement park in Copenhagen and a must for all visitors to the city. Overnight in Copenhagen. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 13 : Depart and fly back home.
Your Holiday ends, today it’s time to fly back home. Check out and depart for the Airport for the flight home. (Breakfast)
INCLUDES & EXCLUDES
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 02 nights at Hotel Novotel Moscow / Holiday Inn Moscow or similar in Moscow.
- 02 nights at Hotel Holiday Inn / Original Sokos or similar in St. Petersburg.
- 01 night at Hotel Holiday Inn West / Clarion or similar in Helsinki.
- 01 night on-board Cruise (Seaview cabin) – Silja Line or similar.
- 01 night at Hotel Quality Globe / Scandic Kungs Kurva or similar in Stockholm.
- 01 night at Hotel Scandic Asker / Quality 33 or similar in Oslo.
- 01 night at Hotel Vestlia or similar in Geilo.
- 01 night at Hotel Quality Edward Grieg / Thon Bergen Airport or similar in Bergen.
- 02 nights at Hotel First Hotel Copenhagen or similar in Copenhagen.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast.
- 11 Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian Lunches. 10 Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian Dinners. 01 Dinner on-board the Cruise & 01 Local Dinner.
AIRFARE & TICKET TAXES
- Return Economy Class group airfare as per itinerary (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th September 2017).
- Cost of your ticket taxes (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th September 2017).
- Single entry Russia visa.
- Multiple entry Schengen visa.
- The costs of Russia and Schengen visas are included in your tour price with documentation, processing and consulate fees.
- The Schengen Visa on your tour is valid for travel to Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, and France (In case of any change in the European Community visa policy, additional charges will be applicable.)
MEDICAL INSURANCE Normal insurance charges for the duration of the tour are included in the tour price. However, any passenger above the age of 60 years and those passengers who wish to extend their stay will be required to pay additional charges.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- The cost of the Passport, POE charges, etc.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
- Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
- Surcharges incase applicable on certain departure dates.
- Government Service Taxes and other taxes as applicable.
- TIPS & PORTERAGE
- Driver tips of EURO 03 per person per day .
- Porterage at Train station in Russia.
||Standard - 3☆
||Hotel Holiday Inn
||Hotel Holiday Inn
Hotel Original Sokos
Hotel Holiday Inn West
||On-Board-Cruise (Seaview Cabin)
||Hotel Quality Globe
Hotel Scandic Kungs Kurva
||Hotel Quality 33
Hotel Scandic Asker
||Hotel Quality Edward Grieg
Hotel Thon Bergen Airport
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We strongly recommend that you read the Terms & Conditions carefully before booking your holiday.
POINTS TO BE NOTED
- All local taxes and services (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th September 2017).
- A person below 12 years of age on date of return flight will be considered a child
- A baby below 24 months of age on date of return flight will be considered an infant.
- Third person in a triple room might not be provided by extra bed or cot in most of the hotels. They might be provided with rollaway bed.
- All transfers and extensive sightseeing by a deluxe air-conditioned coach with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary).
- Meals are pre - set and a choice of menu is not available.
- Meals will be provided as specified in the itinerary.
- Due to operational issue on some days there will be packed meals offered.
- Services of our tour Manager or local representatives, while on tour.
- A local representative or your coach driver alone may be there to assist you during the initial part of the tour
- On some occasions, you may have to join another group in case your group does not have adequate members.
- Land Surcharges applicable on certain departure dates, will be advised later.
- Kindly note that on certain departure dates the tour routing could change. In some tours, there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in reverse itinerary. However you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions may nit operate on public holidays.
- It is advisable to book more than 45 days prior to the tour departure date as the internal ticket rate might increase closer to the departure date, resulting in an increase in the tour cost.
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purpose only.
- The airfare is based on the existing fare structure (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th September 2017). Any further increase in the airfare due to an increase in fuel price, change in government regulations, ticket taxes etc. Charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passenger, We are not be held responsible for the same.
- Any damage caused to the Hotel rooms or coach during your stay shall be payable by the passengers, we are not be liable for the same.
- For all joining Direct/ deviating Clients (Expect when deviating clients are on same flight as that of group), there would be no airport transfers. Incase of availing of transfer the same will be charged over and above tour cost.
- The management reserves the right to claim from the passengers, any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in the schedule of trains, Flights, coach, cruise or other services.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure; excursions advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed necessary.
- Due to high occupancy on the cruise, it is possible that the cabins provided would be of alternate category.
- A date change fee, as applicable, will be leived on passengers who change their date of travel
- For the convenience of our passengers, we may sometimes will have to amend the itinerary. However all services will remain the same
- The company reserves the right to alter the order of the itinerary. The same will be informed to the client before departure
- Due to trade fairs and conventions in the cities, it is possible that the hotel accommodations provided would be outside the city. The same will be informed in advance
- Passengers can board the tour from the hub city. Those boarding from any other city can do so, however all expenses to/from the hub city is to be borne by the passengers.
- Attractions in the theme parks may not operate/may change/entry restricted/closed without notice, we are not be held responsible for the same.
- Tour operated subject to RBI/GOI regulations
- Government Tax and Other applicable taxes will be extra
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses much be borne by the passenger
- Part of the tour cost is payable in Foreign Component out of your BTQ. The foreign exchange component will be payable as per the prevailing day rate of exchange on the date of payment of foreign exchange.
- When the outbound Sector of an Ex-India ticket is not Utilized, the return segment cannot be utilized for one-way travel and there will be no refund for non-utilization
- Please refer to the booking form for detailed “Terms & Conditions”.
Dear Valued Guests,
We are grateful to you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. Your holiday will be more enjoyable to you and your fellow guests. If you kindly observe the suggestions mentioned below. Your co-operation in these matters will enable us to deliver your tour at our best potential and in turn, you will get the maximum value for the money you have inversted in the tour At the Airport
- It is important for you to ensure that you are at the airport at least 3 hours before departure of your flight. Immigration and security check procedures can sometimes take up a lot of time.
- Passangers joining directly are requested to arriveat the hotel and check-in on theier own, at 15:00 hours (local time). Kindly also get in touch with the tour manager or the local representative who will be staying at the same hotel.
- Sufficient change should be carried by Guest for trolleys when they land at airports.
Baggage & Valuables
- Please don’t store money and valuables in your checked in baggage. The same should be kept in hand baggage
- It is suggested that you carry a set of clothes and your medicines in your hand baggage just in case rge checked in luggage arrives late or is misplaced.
- There is no porterage in these tours, so kindly travel light. Pulling around heavy luggage willl make you tired and not allow you to enjoy the tour. Also kindly ensure that all luggage have wheels.
- Airlines have restrictions on baggage weight, numbers and dimension. Kindly check with the airlines regarding the same before traveling to avoid paying excess baggage charges.
- Countries you are traveling to have seen high incidence of thefts and baggage lifting in the recent past. Kindly therefore take care of your belongings at all times. We will not be liable for any loss suffered by you in case of loss of your baggage.
- Airlines have strict security procedures on scissors, gels, liquids and sharp objects, kindly ensure that the same is not carried in your hand baggage. Guests are advised to check the respective airline websites on these policies so as to be to date.
- Lightweight clothing (natural fibre) is suitable all year round. Please carry a heavy woolen jacket, woolen cap and gloves in Europe.
- It is advisable to carry a formal outfit for events such as the ‘Captains dinner’ and the ‘Lido’. Ladies can wear Western or Indian Formal outfits.
- You must carry a cap, sunglasses, a folding umbrella and comfortable walking shoes (canvas or track shoes)
- Please carry an alarm clock, an additional pair of spectacles if you are using one, digital camera memory cards with higher capacity and multi plug adaptor.
- Kindly keep a copy of your passport and visas seperately from your original. Please carry the original insurance certificate.
- Please also carry a prescription with generic names of essential medicines if you are using any of them.
- It is our privilage to serve clients of all age groups. However, some of our tours involve a fair amount of walking, especially on some city tours. It is advisable that your physical conditiona is good in order to avail of such walking tours.
- If you are interested in purchasing optional’s on the tour, please note that you need to inform the tour manager and pay him the necessary charges on the first day itself.
- Payment must be made in Cash only as specified by the Tour Company / Tour Manager.
- Traveler’s Cheques, Credit Cards and other forms of payments are not accepted.
- Tripping is mandatory on all tours for all services provided.
- Toilet attendants must be tipped, after using the toilet facilities.
- The coach driver, porters, etc. Need to be tipped for their services. A nominal amount as given below is charged in the tours as applicable to the specific tour:
Europe & Scandinavia : EURO 03 per person per day