Leh town, is the gateway to the Ladakh district of Jammu and Kashmir. It lies on the ancient silk route connecting Tibet to Kashmir. Now a days it serves as the hub for all tour related activities in and around Ladakh. Nubra valley is surrounded by hills on all sides and during the summers the meadows in full bloom of flowers are a treat to the eyes. Racing back to Leh, the Peng gong Tso lake is another important tourist attraction, being one of the high altitude brakish lake in the world, controlled by both India and China. Returning back to Leh, proceed to Leh Airport, to get back to home station with fond memories.
|No of Guest||Tour Cost Per Person|
|Standard - 3☆|
|2 Persons traveling together (Double Occupancy)||₹ 25,700|
|3 Persons traveling together (Triple Occupancy)||₹ 19,150|
|4 persons traveling together (2 Double Occupancy)||₹ 20,900|
|1 Person traveling together with 2 persons (1 Double and 1 Single Occupancy)||₹ 32,550|
|Children between 6 and 12 years||₹ 6,000|
|Children below 6 years||Free|
INCLUDES & EXCLUDES
- Per person rates in Indian Rupees – applicable for minimum of 2 persons staying together sharing same room and vehicle with other combination.
- Accommodation with breakfast and taxes in specified or similar properties.
- Transportation by A/C Car, driver allowance, fuel, parking charges, interstate taxes as per the itinerary only. Driving from morning 08.00am to 20.00hrs
- Lunch, dinner and personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, etc.,
- Air / Train Ticket.
- Entry tickets, camera / video Camera fee.
- Local or accompanying guide charges
- Any items other than mentioned in cost includes.
Arrive at Leh Airport - 3500m above sea level. On arrival check into Hotel. Later proceed to visit Leh Palace, Shanti Stupa & Leh market. Back to hotel. Overnight.
Breakfast and proceed to visit Shey Palace, Thiksey Monastery, Hemis Monastery, Stok Palace Museum. Afternoon visit Shanti Stupa. Overnight.
Leh / Nubra Valley:
After early breakfast checkout and drive to Nubra valley the 120 Kms approximately 4 to 5 hrs. Via Khardungla (18380 ft.), Highest Motor able road in the World) on arrive explore Diskit, Hunder Villages, Later check into a fixed camp in the same area. Overnight.
Nubra Valley / Leh:
Breakfast and visit to explore Deskit, Hundar and ths Sand Dunes where you can enjoy a short camel safari using the double humped Bactrian Camel found here. Back to hotel. Overnight.
Leh / Pangong Lake / Leh:
After early Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft.), through Changla Pass 17,350 ft., it is the third highest motor able road in the world. Arrive at Pangong Lake it is the highest salt water Lake in the World, shared by two countries India & China. Enjoy the beauty of the lake on the Banks of Pangong Lake while appreciating the changing Colors and fascinating high altitude of the Lake. In late afternoon drive back to Leh, dinner and overnight.
Morning at leisure. Afternoon visit Sangam, Magnetic point, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Kali Mata (Temple of Guardians in Spituk Monastery) & Hall oif Fame. Evening explore local market. Overnight.
In the morning transfer to the airport to board the flight for your onward destination.
|Place||Standard - 3☆|
|Nubra Valley||Tented Fixed Camps|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We strongly recommend that you read the Terms & Conditions
carefully before booking your holiday.
This tour can be booked by minimum of 2 persons up to 10 persons. We do not recommend add others to this tour. It will be you and your family or friends traveling in this tour by private vehicles only. We offer the following categories of hotels:
- Silver – 3 Star Hotels
- Gold – 4 Star Hotels
- Platinum – 5 Star Hotels
In cities where the categories are not available the lower category will be provided and rates have been taken in our costings for the lower categories.
You can choose from some of our most popular readymade programs or we can tailor a program just to suit your specific requirements. Alternatively, when you tailor your own tour, you can begin and end your journey from any City you choose within India.
This is a very exclusive way of discovering India. You have the choice of touring in a Sedan Car for up to 2 to 3 pax or in a Multi Purpose Vehicle (MPV) for 3-5 Pax. Our Experienced Chauffeurs will take care of all your needs for the duration of the tour. All Sightseeing Tours are on a Private Basis.
We can provide you an English Speaking Guide or any other language that you may require for all your Guided Tours at additional cost upon request.
Your Chauffeurs will offer you the greatest degree of flexibility, as he will be able to accommodate your needs and changes to your schedule even on short notice.
All our vehicles are fully air-conditioned, constantly maintained and are of the highest standards. All Chauffeurs are fluent in English(some other local languages) and have extensive experience in touring knowledge of their area.
Vehicles will be at your disposal from 0800hrs to 2000hrs daily. You may take regular stops and breaks at your leisure whenever or travel to places you would like to visit nearby.
2-3 Pax Silver / Gold customer will be travelling in Sedan vehicle and Platinum customer in MPV vehicles. Vehicle Descriptions:
- Sedan - 4+1 seator - suitable for 1 to 3pax - matching interior, air conditioning - Baggage - 2 Hand Baggage Baggage – 2 Suitcases ( Tata Indigo, Swift Desire, Mahindra Logan or Toyota Etios)
- Multi Purpose Vehicle (MPV) 6+1 seator suitable for 4 to 5 Pax – matching interior, air conditioning - 3 Hand Baggage – 3 to 4 Suitcases ( Toyota Innova)
- Tempo Traveler – Transporter 12 +1 seator – suitable for 6 to 10 pax – matching interior, air conditioning – 10 Hand Baggage – 9-10 Suitcases
- Mini Coach – 18+1 seator for 11 to 6 pax – matching interior, air conditioning, microphone.