According to the Hindus Mythology, Lord Shiva spends his most of the time on the top of the holy Mount Kailash, practicing Yogic austerities, joy and love with his divine consort Parbati (Mother of Mythology). The Lake Mansarovar and the holy Mount Kailash are the SOUL of all AUM followers in the world. "Conventional wisdom says a single circuit of Mt. Kailash wipes out the sins of a lifetime, 108 Parikramas guarantees enlightenment. A ritual bath in the sacred Mansarovar Lake delivers pilgrim to Brahma's paradise and a drop drink of its water relinquishes the sins of hundreds of lifetimes."
|No of Guest||Tour Cost Per Person|
|Standard - 3☆|
|2 Persons traveling together (Double Occupancy)||₹ 129,000|
INCLUDES & EXCLUDES
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- South Indian Vegetarian Food & Mineral Water
- Normal China & Tibet Visa charges & Yathra Certificate
- Rudra Home & Pooja Facilities at Mansasarovar from Karnataka Poojaris
- Brief Session, Complementary Video CD’s will be issued
- Avail Rs.30,000/- Subsidy from Karnataka Govt. (Karnataka Citizens only)
Package Excludes :
- Air fare & taxes to Kathmandu
- Travel Insurance
- Extra evacuation expenses due to natural calamities such as land slide, heavy snowfall, political problem, Riots, Sickness etc.
Kathmandu sightseeing. Nepal Ganj (By flight)
Nepal Ganj to Simi Kot (By flight)
Simi Kot to Hilsa (By Helicopter) Hilsa to Takalkot by Bus
Drive to Hilsa, Hilsa to Simi Kot (By Helicopter)
Simi Kot to Nepal Ganj (By Flight) Drive to Lucknow. Tour End
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We strongly recommend that you read the Terms & Conditions
carefully before booking your holiday.
DESCRIPTIONBooking and payments
- As per New regulations, trip booking should be done 2 months in advance. If there is a seat available bookings will be accepted at a later date too. Final close of the booking will be 25 days prior to the departure date.
- Minimum 6 months valid date passport is required from the date of entry.
- 35% at the time of booking will be required.
- 45 days prior to tour departure date, 60% of the total cost to be paid
- Full payment should made 30 days before departure to Kailash Manasarovar Yatra
- Be Fit & Healthy
- You are requested to provide your passport & 3 passport size photographs along with booking advance (non-refundable) of Rs. 15000/- + Flight charge
- Full & final balance amount should be paid before 35 days from the commencement of your trip
- During trip freshly prepared pure vegetarian South Indian foods will be served
- Bengaluru/Kathmandu & return flight / train charges will be excluded.