When on Malaysia tours, visit to the captivating sights like the Petronas Towers and monumental building make for a delightful trip. Genting Highlands Tour packages provide relaxed evenings with Casinos and Concerts to entertain the tourist.
|No of Guest||Tour Cost Per Person|
|Standard - 3☆||Deluxe - 4☆||Luxury - 5☆|
|2 Persons traveling together (Double Occupancy)||₹ 11,200||₹ 13,100||₹ 18,500|
|3 Persons traveling together (Triple Occupancy)||₹ 11,200||₹ 13,100||₹ 18,500|
|1 Person traveling together with 2 persons (1 Double and 1 Single Occupancy)||₹ 22,300||₹ 26,100||₹ 36,600|
|Children (2 to 10 Years) without extra bed||₹ 6,700||₹ 7,500||₹ 9,800|
|Children (2 to 10 Years) with extra bed||₹ 9,100||₹ 10,700||₹ 14,600|
INCLUDES & EXCLUDES
Tour Cost Includes
- 1 night accommodation Genting
- 2 night accommodation in Kuala Lumpur
- Daily breakfast from day 2
- Kuala Lumpur City tour with entrance to KL Tower observation desk
- Genting Highlands Day Trip (1 Way Cable Car + Snow Park Tickets+ Indoor Theme Park Ride & Riplely Believe Entrance), Batu caves photo stop for 20 min
- Putrajaya Tour en-route to Genting
Tour Cost Excludes:
- International Air Ticket
- Visa & Insurance
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry
- Tips to hotel waiters, drivers, etc
- Porterage is not included in the tour cost and guest will have to carry their luggage on their own.
- Any Damage caused in hotel / coach during you stay or travel shall be paid the guest
- Anything not specified in includes
- Govt. Service Tax 5%
Kuala Lumpur / Genting:
Meet on arrival at Kuala Lumpur Airport and transfer to Genting. On arrival check in to hotel. Full day leisure to explore the property. Overnight at Genting.
Genting / Kuala Lumpur:
After breakfast at the hotel, checkout and transfer to Kuala Lumpur, en-route photo stop at Batu Caves. On arrival at Kuala Lumpur check into hotel. Rest of the day free. Overnight stay at Kuala Lumpur.
Kuala Lumpur: Half day guided city tour
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed towards Kuala Lumpur half day excursion city tour. Visit the Golden Triangle – the commercial centre, see the King’s Palace – residence of the ruler of Malaysia, The National Mosque, the National monument and the superb buildings at the Independence square. A photostop of the magnificent Petronas Twin Towers, one of the tallest buildings in the world is also included. Later, visit the observatory deck of the famous Menara KL Tower for a 360 degree view of this beautiful city. Rest of the day is free for shopping. Overnight stay at Kuala Lumpur.
Kuala Lumpur - Departure
Breakfast at hotel, checkout and day leisure till transfer to onward destination. Tour End.
|Place||Standard - 3☆||Deluxe - 4☆||Luxury - 5☆|
|Genting||First World Hotel||First World Hotel||First World Hotel|
|Kuala Lumpur||Grand Continental|
|Grand Seasons Hotel|
|Berjaya Time Square|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We strongly recommend that you read the Terms & Conditions
carefully before booking your holiday.
This tour can be booked by minimum of 2 persons up to 10 persons. We do not recommend add others to this tour. It will be you and your family or friends traveling in this tour by private vehicles only. We offer the following categories of hotels:
- Silver – 3 Star Hotels
- Gold – 4 Star Hotels
- Platinum – 5 Star Hotels
In cities where the categories are not available the lower category will be provided and rates have been taken in our costings for the lower categories.
You can choose from some of our most popular readymade programs or we can tailor a program just to suit your specific requirements. Alternatively, when you tailor your own tour, you can begin and end your journey from any City you choose within India.
This is a very exclusive way of discovering India. You have the choice of touring in a Sedan Car for up to 2 to 3 pax or in a Multi Purpose Vehicle (MPV) for 3-5 Pax. Our Experienced Chauffeurs will take care of all your needs for the duration of the tour. All Sightseeing Tours are on a Private Basis.
We can provide you an English Speaking Guide or any other language that you may require for all your Guided Tours at additional cost upon request.
Your Chauffeurs will offer you the greatest degree of flexibility, as he will be able to accommodate your needs and changes to your schedule even on short notice.
All our vehicles are fully air-conditioned, constantly maintained and are of the highest standards. All Chauffeurs are fluent in English(some other local languages) and have extensive experience in touring knowledge of their area.
Vehicles will be at your disposal from 0800hrs to 2000hrs daily. You may take regular stops and breaks at your leisure whenever or travel to places you would like to visit nearby.
2-3 Pax Silver / Gold customer will be travelling in Sedan vehicle and Platinum customer in MPV vehicles. Vehicle Descriptions:
- Sedan - 4+1 seator - suitable for 1 to 3pax - matching interior, air conditioning - Baggage - 2 Hand Baggage Baggage – 2 Suitcases
- Multi Purpose Vehicle (MPV) 6+1 seator suitable for 4 to 5 Pax – matching interior, air conditioning - 3 Hand Baggage – 3 to 4 Suitcases ( Toyota Innova)
- Tempo Traveler – Transporter 12 +1 seator – suitable for 6 to 10 pax – matching interior, air conditioning – 10 Hand Baggage – 9-10 Suitcases
- Mini Coach – 18+1 seator for 11 to 6 pax – matching interior, air conditioning, microphone.