Thailand is sharing its borders with Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, and Malaysia. It is surrounded by Gulf of Thailand, Indian Ocean, and Andaman Sea. This makes it a perfect beach destination. Its numerous beaches, islands, tropical jungles, and ancient temples ensure a perfect blend of relaxing and adventurous experience in their Thailand family packages.
The Thailand tour packages from India for families cover the cities of Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, Krabi, and Koh Samui. Direct flights are available to Bangkok, Koh Samui, Phuket, and Krabi from Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, and Hyderabad. The cities in Thailand are well-connected by road, air, and water.
Thailand family holiday packages are specially crafted in such a way that they suit the needs of families of every pocket size. The added feature of customizing the Thailand family tour package
|No of Guest
||Tour Cost Per Person
||Standard - 3☆
||Deluxe - 4☆
||Luxury - 5☆
|2 Persons traveling together (Double Occupancy)
||3 Persons traveling together (Triple Occupancy)
||1 Person traveling together with 2 persons (1 Double and 1 Single Occupancy)
||Children (2 to 10 Years) with extra bed
||Children (2 to 10 Years) without extra bed
Tariff valid from 30/09/2018 to 31/03/2019
INCLUDES & EXCLUDES
- Per person rates in Indian Rupees – applicable for minimum of 2 persons staying together sharing same room and vehicle with other combination.
- Accommodation with breakfast and taxes in specified or similar properties.
- Transportation by A/C Car, driver allowance, fuel, parking charges, interstate taxes as per the itinerary only. Driving from morning 08.00am to 20.00hrs
- Lunch, dinner and personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, etc.,
- Air / Train Ticket.
- Entry tickets, camera / video Camera fee.
- Local or accompanying guide charges
- Any items other than mentioned in cost includes.
Bangalore / Bangkok / Pattaya:
Board your flight to Bangkok. Meet on arrival and transfer to hotel at Pattaya. On arrival check into hotel and rest of the day free. Evening enjoy the spectacular Alcazar Show. Overnight.
Morning after breakfast, visit the spectacular Coral Island. View the beautiful Corals from the Glass Bottom Boat. Overnight.
Pattaya / Bangkok:
Morning breakfast and proceed to Bangkok, enroute visit Safari world. On arrival check into hotel. Afternoon half-day city tour, cover Golden and sleeping Buddha. Overnight.
Day visit to Dream World, jewellery shop and leather factory. Overnight.
Bangkok / Singapore:
Early morning checkout and proceed to airport to board your flight to Singapore. Meet on arrival and transfer to hotel. Evening proceed to Night Safari tour. Overnight
Morning after breakfast proceed for half day city tour and there on proceed to dream island of Sentosa. Overnight.
Day free for shopping or optional tour. Overnight.
Singapore / Bangalore:
Morning checkout and proceed to airport to board your flight to Bangalore. Tour ends.
||Standard - 3☆
||Deluxe - 4☆
||Luxury - 5☆
A One Star
A One New Wing
Check Inn Mayfair
Citin Pratunam in Bangkok
Sukosol in Bangkok
Hilton Garden Inn
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We strongly recommend that you read the Terms & Conditions
carefully before booking your holiday.
This tour can be booked by minimum of 2 persons up to 10 persons. We do not recommend add others to this tour. It will be you and your family or friends traveling in this tour by private vehicles only.
We offer the following categories of hotels:
- Silver – 3 Star Hotels
- Gold – 4 Star Hotels
- Platinum – 5 Star Hotels
In cities where the categories are not available the lower category will be provided and rates have been taken in our costings for the lower categories.
You can choose from some of our most popular readymade programs or we can tailor a program just to suit your specific requirements. Alternatively, when you tailor your own tour, you can begin and end your journey from any City you choose within India.
This is a very exclusive way of discovering India. You have the choice of touring in a Sedan Car for up to 2 to 3 pax or in a Multi Purpose Vehicle (MPV) for 3-5 Pax. Our Experienced Chauffeurs will take care of all your needs for the duration of the tour. All Sightseeing Tours are on a Private Basis.
We can provide you an English Speaking Guide or any other language that you may require for all your Guided Tours at additional cost upon request.
Your Chauffeurs will offer you the greatest degree of flexibility, as he will be able to accommodate your needs and changes to your schedule even on short notice.
All our vehicles are fully air-conditioned, constantly maintained and are of the highest standards. All Chauffeurs are fluent in English(some other local languages) and have extensive experience in touring knowledge of their area.
Vehicles will be at your disposal from 0800hrs to 2000hrs daily. You may take regular stops and breaks at your leisure whenever or travel to places you would like to visit nearby.
2-3 Pax Silver / Gold customer will be travelling in Sedan vehicle and Platinum customer in MPV vehicles.
- Sedan - 4+1 seator - suitable for 1 to 3pax - matching interior, air conditioning - Baggage - 2 Hand Baggage Baggage – 2 Suitcases ( Tata Indigo, Swift Desire, Mahindra Logan or Toyota Etios)
- Multi Purpose Vehicle (MPV) 6+1 seator suitable for 4 to 5 Pax – matching interior, air conditioning - 3 Hand Baggage – 3 to 4 Suitcases ( Toyota Innova)
- Tempo Traveler – Transporter 12 +1 seator – suitable for 6 to 10 pax – matching interior, air conditioning – 10 Hand Baggage – 9-10 Suitcases
- Mini Coach – 18+1 seator for 11 to 6 pax – matching interior, air conditioning, microphone.