Thailand is sharing its borders with Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, and Malaysia. It is surrounded by Gulf of Thailand, Indian Ocean, and Andaman Sea. This makes it a perfect beach destination. Its numerous beaches, islands, tropical jungles, and ancient temples ensure a perfect blend of relaxing and adventurous experience in their Thailand family packages. The Thailand tour packages from India for families cover the cities of Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, Krabi, and Koh Samui. Direct flights are available to Bangkok, Koh Samui, Phuket, and Krabi from Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, and Hyderabad. The cities in Thailand are well-connected by road, air, and water. Thailand family holiday packages are specially crafted in such a way that they suit the needs of families of every pocket size. The added feature of customizing the Thailand family tour package
|No of Guest||Tour Cost Per Person|
|Standard - 3☆||Deluxe - 4☆||Luxury - 5☆|
|2 Persons traveling together (Double Occupancy)||₹ 17,600||₹ 21,100||₹ 29,200|
|3 Persons traveling together (Triple Occupancy)||₹ 17,900||₹ 22,000||₹ 31,800|
|1 Person traveling together with 2 persons (1 Double and 1 Single Occupancy)||₹ 23,700||₹ 30,600||₹ 46,800|
|Children (2 to 10 Years) with extra bed||₹ 17,900||₹ 22,000||₹ 31,800|
|Children (2 to 10 Years) without extra bed||₹ 12,200||₹ 14,100||₹ 18,400|
Tariff valid from 31/10/2018 to 31/03/2019
INCLUDES & EXCLUDES
- 02 night accommodation in Pattaya
- 02 night accommodation in Bangkok
- Daily breakfast
- Transfer: Airport – Pattaya Hotel – Bangkok Hotel – Airport by private vehicle
- Half day Temple Tour (Wat INN and Marble Temple)
- Half Day Coral Island Tour with Indian Lunch
- Sriracha Tiger Zoo with breakfast : En-route to Pattaya
- Alcazar Show
- All tours in seat in coach basis
- International Air Fare
- Thailand Visa & Insurance Charges
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menus provided by us.
- Tips to hotel waiters, drivers, etc
- Porterage is not included in the tour cost and guest will have to carry their luggage on their own.
- Any Damage caused in hotel / coach during you stay or travel shall be paid the guest
- Anything not specified in includes
Bangkok / Pattaya:
Meet on arrival at Suvarnabhumi International Airport by our local representative and transfer to Pattaya, En- route visit Sri Racha Tiger Zoo with breakfast. Sri Racha Tiger Zoo houses various kinds of animals like camels, deer, wallabies, crocodiles, elephants, but also of course over 200 Bengal tigers. Take memorable photos with the tiger cubs and baby crocodiles, getting closer to feed camels and deer, or witnessing the kind-hearted pig feeding the tiger cubs with her own milk along with the piglets, a memorable zoo experience. On arrival check into hotel. Evening enjoy the glamorous Alcazar show– a spectacular dance, music and costume extravaganza. Overnight at Pattaya.
Pattaya: Visit the famous Coral Island
After breakfast at your hotel, get set to explore the charm and beauty of Coral Island. Start with an exciting ride in a speedboat to Ko Larn Island where you can enjoy water sports activities like parasailing, snorkelling, windsurfing etc. on your own. Also view the colorful and abundant underwater life without getting wet as you gaze at them from aboard a glass bottom boat. Overnight at Pattaya.
Pattaya / Bangkok: Half Day Temple Tour
Breakfast at your hotel, check out and proceed to Bangkok. On arrival into Bangkok check into hotel and relax at the hotel. Afternoon proceed for half day guided city tour of this bustling city. Visit the ‘Wat INN and Marble Temple. Overnight at Bangkok
Bangkok: Day leisure
After breakfast full day leisure. Overnight at Bangkok.
Bangkok - Departure
After breakfast at the hotel, check out and day leisure till transfer to airport for your onward journey. Tour End.
|Place||Standard - 3☆||Deluxe - 4☆||Luxury - 5☆|
Sunshine One in Pattaya
|Royal Cliff Beach Hotel in Pattaya|
Hotel De Bangkok
|Citrus Sukhumvit 13|
Vince Pratunam in
|Radisson Suites Bangkok|
Sukhumvit in Bangkok
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We strongly recommend that you read the Terms & Conditions
carefully before booking your holiday.
This tour can be booked by minimum of 2 persons up to 10 persons. We do not recommend add others to this tour. It will be you and your family or friends traveling in this tour by private vehicles only. We offer the following categories of hotels:
- Silver – 3 Star Hotels
- Gold – 4 Star Hotels
- Platinum – 5 Star Hotels
In cities where the categories are not available the lower category will be provided and rates have been taken in our costings for the lower categories.
You can choose from some of our most popular readymade programs or we can tailor a program just to suit your specific requirements. Alternatively, when you tailor your own tour, you can begin and end your journey from any City you choose within India.
This is a very exclusive way of discovering India. You have the choice of touring in a Sedan Car for up to 2 to 3 pax or in a Multi Purpose Vehicle (MPV) for 3-5 Pax. Our Experienced Chauffeurs will take care of all your needs for the duration of the tour. All Sightseeing Tours are on a Private Basis.
We can provide you an English Speaking Guide or any other language that you may require for all your Guided Tours at additional cost upon request.
Your Chauffeurs will offer you the greatest degree of flexibility, as he will be able to accommodate your needs and changes to your schedule even on short notice.
All our vehicles are fully air-conditioned, constantly maintained and are of the highest standards. All Chauffeurs are fluent in English(some other local languages) and have extensive experience in touring knowledge of their area.
Vehicles will be at your disposal from 0800hrs to 2000hrs daily. You may take regular stops and breaks at your leisure whenever or travel to places you would like to visit nearby.
2-3 Pax Silver / Gold customer will be travelling in Sedan vehicle and Platinum customer in MPV vehicles. Vehicle Descriptions:
- Sedan - 4+1 seator - suitable for 1 to 3pax - matching interior, air conditioning - Baggage - 2 Hand Baggage Baggage – 2 Suitcases ( Tata Indigo, Swift Desire, Mahindra Logan or Toyota Etios)
- Multi Purpose Vehicle (MPV) 6+1 seator suitable for 4 to 5 Pax – matching interior, air conditioning - 3 Hand Baggage – 3 to 4 Suitcases ( Toyota Innova)
- Tempo Traveler – Transporter 12 +1 seator – suitable for 6 to 10 pax – matching interior, air conditioning – 10 Hand Baggage – 9-10 Suitcases
- Mini Coach – 18+1 seator for 11 to 6 pax – matching interior, air conditioning, microphone.