Mysore is a city that has witnessed wars, and a seat for Maharajas and known for its temples. It showcases the regime of Tippu Sultan, The Maharaja Palace in the heart of the city the famous Chamundaeshwari shrine on top of the hill, sums this tour.
|No of Guest||Tour Cost Per Person|
|Standard - 3☆||Deluxe - 4☆|
|2 Persons traveling together (Double Occupancy)||₹ 9,600||₹ 10,700|
|Children between 6 and 12 years||₹ 1,500||₹ 2,000|
INCLUDES & EXCLUDES
- Per person rates in Indian Rupees – applicable for minimum of 2 persons staying together sharing same room and vehicle with other combination.
- Accommodation with breakfast and taxes in specified or similar properties.
- Transportation by A/C Car, driver allowance, fuel, parking charges, interstate taxes as per the itinerary only. Driving from morning 08.00am to 20.00hrs
- Lunch, dinner and personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, etc.,
- Air / Train Ticket.
- Entry tickets, camera / video Camera fee.
- Local or accompanying guide charges
- Any items other than mentioned in cost includes.
Bangalore / Mysore (150Kms / 03Hrs),(220kms/5hours)
Pick up from Bangalore and proceed to Mysore- Known for its magnificent palaces and majestic buildings, sprawling gardens and tree lined boulevards, shimmering silks and sandalwood, the ‘City Royale’ always figures in the tourist’s itinerary, Enroute visit Srirangapatna - island fortress of Tippu Sultan. Visit Tippu's summer Palace, Gumbaz, and Srirangapatna temple. On arrival in Mysore check into a hotel. Evening visit Chamundi Hill - perched atop a hill-the 4.8m tall monolith of Nandi and the gigantic Mahishasura statue are added attractions. Return to hotel and overnight.
Morning breakfast and proceed for full day sightseeing, visit Maharaja Palace - the palace is a splendid structure in the Indo-Saracenic Style, among its many attractions are a magnificent gold throne displayed during the Dasara celebrations, Art Gallery - the art gallery in the Jaganmohan Palace houses an excellent collection of ceramics, sandalwood, ivory, stone, antique furniture and ancient musical instruments, St. Philomena’s Church - this imposing Gothic structure with beautiful stained glass windows and lofty towers is a must see. Later on in the evening visit Brindavan Garden - the Krishna Raja Sagar Dam after sundown, when musical fountains and colour lights transform this place into a magical fairyland. Return to hotel and overnight..
Mysore / Bangalore (150Kms / 03Hrs)
After breakfast, check out and proceed on arrive at Bangalore. Tour ends
|Place||Standard - 3☆||Deluxe - 4☆|
|Mysore||Crystal Paark Inn,|
Kings Kourt Hotel
Young Island Resort
Royal Orchid Metropole,
Windflower Spa & Resort
Sandesh De Prince
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We strongly recommend that you read the Terms & Conditions
carefully before booking your holiday.
This tour can be booked by minimum of 2 persons up to 10 persons. We do not recommend add others to this tour. It will be you and your family or friends traveling in this tour by private vehicles only. We offer the following categories of hotels:
- Silver – 3 Star Hotels
- Gold – 4 Star Hotels
- Platinum – 5 Star Hotels
In cities where the categories are not available the lower category will be provided and rates have been taken in our costings for the lower categories.
You can choose from some of our most popular readymade programs or we can tailor a program just to suit your specific requirements. Alternatively, when you tailor your own tour, you can begin and end your journey from any City you choose within India.
This is a very exclusive way of discovering India. You have the choice of touring in a Sedan Car for up to 2 to 3 pax or in a Multi Purpose Vehicle (MPV) for 3-5 Pax. Our Experienced Chauffeurs will take care of all your needs for the duration of the tour. All Sightseeing Tours are on a Private Basis.
We can provide you an English Speaking Guide or any other language that you may require for all your Guided Tours at additional cost upon request.
Your Chauffeurs will offer you the greatest degree of flexibility, as he will be able to accommodate your needs and changes to your schedule even on short notice.
All our vehicles are fully air-conditioned, constantly maintained and are of the highest standards. All Chauffeurs are fluent in English(some other local languages) and have extensive experience in touring knowledge of their area.
Vehicles will be at your disposal from 0800hrs to 2000hrs daily. You may take regular stops and breaks at your leisure whenever or travel to places you would like to visit nearby.
2-3 Pax Silver / Gold customer will be travelling in Sedan vehicle and Platinum customer in MPV vehicles. Vehicle Descriptions:
- Sedan - 4+1 seator - suitable for 1 to 3pax - matching interior, air conditioning - Baggage - 2 Hand Baggage Baggage – 2 Suitcases ( Tata Indigo, Swift Desire, Mahindra Logan or Toyota Etios)
- Multi Purpose Vehicle (MPV) 6+1 seator suitable for 4 to 5 Pax – matching interior, air conditioning - 3 Hand Baggage – 3 to 4 Suitcases ( Toyota Innova)
- Tempo Traveler – Transporter 12 +1 seator – suitable for 6 to 10 pax – matching interior, air conditioning – 10 Hand Baggage – 9-10 Suitcases
- Mini Coach – 18+1 seator for 11 to 6 pax – matching interior, air conditioning, microphone.