The mid point in Karnataka, Hampi is not to be left behind when it comes to sight seeing places in Karnataka, which was the capital of the Vijay Nagar kings. There are numerous structure of archaeological importance that is educative and interesting for a traveler.
|No of Guest||Tour Cost Per Person|
|Standard - 3☆||Deluxe - 4☆|
|2 Persons traveling together (Double Occupancy)||₹ 14,600||₹ 20,100|
|Children between 6 and 12 years||₹ 4,250||₹ 6,965|
INCLUDES & EXCLUDES
- Per person rates in Indian Rupees – applicable for minimum of 2 persons staying together sharing same room and vehicle with other combination.
- Accommodation with breakfast and taxes in specified or similar properties.
- Transportation by A/C Car, driver allowance, fuel, parking charges, interstate taxes as per the itinerary only. Driving from morning 08.00am to 20.00hrs
- Lunch, dinner and personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, etc.,
- Air / Train Ticket.
- Entry tickets, camera / video Camera fee.
- Local or accompanying guide charges
- Any items other than mentioned in cost includes.
Meet on arrival and proceed to Hampi- The World Heritage Center, is the most beautiful and evocative of all the ruins of Karnataka. Capital of Vijayanagar kingdom is full of delightful surprises. On arrival check into a hotel. Depending upon arrival, half a sightseeing. Overnight.
Morning breakfast, proceed for a full day sightseeing, visit to King’s Palace - This is the largest enclosure, including two major platform structures, an underground chamber which must have served as a treasury or private audience hall, Mahanavami Dibba - It is equally impressive and has a massive Mahanavami Dibba, where the kings once sat on gem-studded golden thrones and watched processions pass by. Queen’s Bath - This structure has a very plain exterior but the interior is stunningly ornate, with graceful arched corridors, projecting balconies and lotus-shaped fountains that used to spout perfumed water for the ladies of the court. Return to hotel and overnight.
Hampi / Bangalore
Morning breakfast, checkout and proceed to Bangalore. Arrive at Bangalore. Tour Ends.
|Place||Standard - 3☆||Deluxe - 4☆|
Young Island Comforts
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson
The Chancery Pavilion
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We strongly recommend that you read the Terms & Conditions
carefully before booking your holiday.
This tour can be booked by minimum of 2 persons up to 10 persons. We do not recommend add others to this tour. It will be you and your family or friends traveling in this tour by private vehicles only. We offer the following categories of hotels:
- Silver – 3 Star Hotels
- Gold – 4 Star Hotels
- Platinum – 5 Star Hotels
In cities where the categories are not available the lower category will be provided and rates have been taken in our costings for the lower categories.
You can choose from some of our most popular readymade programs or we can tailor a program just to suit your specific requirements. Alternatively, when you tailor your own tour, you can begin and end your journey from any City you choose within India.
This is a very exclusive way of discovering India. You have the choice of touring in a Sedan Car for up to 2 to 3 pax or in a Multi Purpose Vehicle (MPV) for 3-5 Pax. Our Experienced Chauffeurs will take care of all your needs for the duration of the tour. All Sightseeing Tours are on a Private Basis.
We can provide you an English Speaking Guide or any other language that you may require for all your Guided Tours at additional cost upon request.
Your Chauffeurs will offer you the greatest degree of flexibility, as he will be able to accommodate your needs and changes to your schedule even on short notice.
All our vehicles are fully air-conditioned, constantly maintained and are of the highest standards. All Chauffeurs are fluent in English(some other local languages) and have extensive experience in touring knowledge of their area.
Vehicles will be at your disposal from 0800hrs to 2000hrs daily. You may take regular stops and breaks at your leisure whenever or travel to places you would like to visit nearby.
2-3 Pax Silver / Gold customer will be travelling in Sedan vehicle and Platinum customer in MPV vehicles. Vehicle Descriptions:
- Sedan - 4+1 seator - suitable for 1 to 3pax - matching interior, air conditioning - Baggage - 2 Hand Baggage Baggage – 2 Suitcases ( Tata Indigo, Swift Desire, Mahindra Logan or Toyota Etios)
- Multi Purpose Vehicle (MPV) 6+1 seator suitable for 4 to 5 Pax – matching interior, air conditioning - 3 Hand Baggage – 3 to 4 Suitcases ( Toyota Innova)
- Tempo Traveler – Transporter 12 +1 seator – suitable for 6 to 10 pax – matching interior, air conditioning – 10 Hand Baggage – 9-10 Suitcases
- Mini Coach – 18+1 seator for 11 to 6 pax – matching interior, air conditioning, microphone.