For the outdoor sports enthusiast, this tour is a perfect getaway. Two of the famous Golf course namely the Wodeyar Golf Course in Mysore and the Mercara Downs Golf Club forms part of the package, and will keep the golfers engaged amidst picturesque back drop.
|No of Guest||Tour Cost Per Person|
|Standard - 3☆||Deluxe - 4☆|
|2 Persons traveling together (Double Occupancy)||₹ 10,100||₹ 11,300|
|Children between 6 and 12 years||₹ 2,000||₹ 3,000|
|Children below 6 years||Free|
INCLUDES & EXCLUDES
- Per person rates in Indian Rupees – applicable for minimum of 2 persons staying together sharing same room and vehicle with other combination.
- Accommodation with breakfast and taxes in specified or similar properties.
- Transportation by A/C Car, driver allowance, fuel, parking charges, interstate taxes as per the itinerary only. Driving from morning 08.00am to 20.00hrs
- Lunch, dinner and personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, etc.,
- Air / Train Ticket.
- Entry tickets, camera / video Camera fee.
- Local or accompanying guide charges
- Any items other than mentioned in cost includes.
Bangalore / Mysore (250Kms / 05Hrs)
Pick up from Bangalore and proceed to Mysore- Known for its magnificent palaces and majestic buildings, sprawling gardens and tree lined boulevards, shimmering silks and sandalwood, the ‘City Royale’ always figures in the tourist’s itinerary, Enroute visit Srirangapatna - island fortress of Tippu Sultan. Visit Tippu Summer Palace, Gumbaz and Sriranpatna temple, on arrival at Mysore check in to hotel, lunch and relax, evening visit Brindavan Garden – The Krishna Raja Sagar dam after sundown, when musical fountains and colored lights transform this place into a magical fairyland and return to hotel and overnight.
Mysore / Coorg (130Kms / 03Hrs)
Morning reach Jayachamaraja Wodeyar Golf Club to tee off at 0630hrs. Return to hotel at 10.00hrs, after breakfast check out and proceed to Coorg Few other places in the world are blessed with such natural beauty and fertility. Thick tropical forests also call as Scotland of South India, on arrival check in to a resort and proceed for buffet lunch. Relax, evening visit Abbey falls, Omkareshwara temple, Rajaseat, return to hotel and overnight
Coorg / Bangalore:
Morning reach Mercara Downs Golf Club to tee off at 0630hrs. Return to hotel at 10.00hrs, after breakfast check out and proceed to Bangalore. Enroute visit Nisarghadhama, Cauvery Island, and Bylakuppe - largest Tibetan settlement in South India. Arrive at Bangalore. Tour ends
|Place||Standard - 3☆||Deluxe - 4☆|
Young Island Comforts
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson
The Chancery Pavilion
|Mysore||Crystal Paark Inn,|
Kings Kourt Hotel
Young Island Resort
Royal Orchid Metropole,
Windflower Spa & Resort
Sandesh De Prince
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We strongly recommend that you read the Terms & Conditions
carefully before booking your holiday.
This tour can be booked by minimum of 2 persons up to 10 persons. We do not recommend add others to this tour. It will be you and your family or friends traveling in this tour by private vehicles only. We offer the following categories of hotels:
- Silver – 3 Star Hotels
- Gold – 4 Star Hotels
- Platinum – 5 Star Hotels
In cities where the categories are not available the lower category will be provided and rates have been taken in our costings for the lower categories.
You can choose from some of our most popular readymade programs or we can tailor a program just to suit your specific requirements. Alternatively, when you tailor your own tour, you can begin and end your journey from any City you choose within India.
This is a very exclusive way of discovering India. You have the choice of touring in a Sedan Car for up to 2 to 3 pax or in a Multi Purpose Vehicle (MPV) for 3-5 Pax. Our Experienced Chauffeurs will take care of all your needs for the duration of the tour. All Sightseeing Tours are on a Private Basis.
We can provide you an English Speaking Guide or any other language that you may require for all your Guided Tours at additional cost upon request.
Your Chauffeurs will offer you the greatest degree of flexibility, as he will be able to accommodate your needs and changes to your schedule even on short notice.
All our vehicles are fully air-conditioned, constantly maintained and are of the highest standards. All Chauffeurs are fluent in English(some other local languages) and have extensive experience in touring knowledge of their area.
Vehicles will be at your disposal from 0800hrs to 2000hrs daily. You may take regular stops and breaks at your leisure whenever or travel to places you would like to visit nearby.
2-3 Pax Silver / Gold customer will be travelling in Sedan vehicle and Platinum customer in MPV vehicles. Vehicle Descriptions:
- Sedan - 4+1 seator - suitable for 1 to 3pax - matching interior, air conditioning - Baggage - 2 Hand Baggage Baggage – 2 Suitcases ( Tata Indigo, Swift Desire, Mahindra Logan or Toyota Etios)
- Multi Purpose Vehicle (MPV) 6+1 seator suitable for 4 to 5 Pax – matching interior, air conditioning - 3 Hand Baggage – 3 to 4 Suitcases ( Toyota Innova)
- Tempo Traveler – Transporter 12 +1 seator – suitable for 6 to 10 pax – matching interior, air conditioning – 10 Hand Baggage – 9-10 Suitcases
- Mini Coach – 18+1 seator for 11 to 6 pax – matching interior, air conditioning, microphone.