Located in Bay of Bengal, Andaman and Nicobar Islands is an archipelago consisting about 600 islands out of which only 36 islands are inhabited. The archipelago is divided into two groups of islands - the Andaman Islands and Nicobar Islands. Of these, only 9 islands in the Andaman group are open for tourists. In earlier times, these islands were referred as Kalapani for their notorious penal settlement. Pristine beaches, gorgeous corals, fascinating marine life, adventurous water sports and the remain of Stone Age culture draw multitudes of tourists to these islands every year. These islands are covered with lush forests and endless varieties of exotic flora and fauna. Incredible corals and marine life, crystal clear water and mangrove-lined creeks lure travellers to these picturesque islands. While the sandy beaches form a nesting homes to turtles, animals such as spotted deer, wild boar, gecko, crab-eating macaque and python can be spotted.
|No of Guest
||Tour Cost Per Person
||Standard - 3☆
||Deluxe - 4☆
|2 Persons traveling together (Double Occupancy)
INCLUDES & EXCLUDES
- Accommodation at selected category of hotel/resort at Port Blair + stay at selected category of hotel/resort at Havelock
- Daily breakfast, as indicated in the meal plan. (Except breakfast on day of arrival).
- Entry tickets, and ferry tickets to all sightseeing places. PB – Havelock – PB by Private ferry.
- All transfers by Ac car in Port Blair and 02 N/Ac Jeep at Havelock
- All applicable Taxes
- Vehicle at disposal at Port Blair & Havelock.
- Any personal expenses. Room service and special orders , alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the suggested tour itinerary.
- Guide Charges, Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
- Other meals not mentioned laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals.
- Expenses arising out of any force majeure circumstances
Arrival at Portbliar
Meet on arrival at Portblair Airport and transfer to hotel. Later proceed to attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - (at 1800 hrs or 1900 hrs) , depending on light and sound show ticket availability. (Closed on Mondays and Public Holidays) where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive.
Portblair / Havelock
Early morning departure at 06:45 hrs ferry from Port Blair – Havelock. The ferry takes 2:5 hrs to reach Havelock. On arrival check into hotel and in the evening visit Beach No 7* (Radhanagar Beach) rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by Time Magazine (N/Ac Car/Jeep will be provided to pickup and drop, time spent 2-3 hours). Return back to hotel to relax and unwind. (Kindly remind hotel to provide packed breakfast at Port Blair since the same is not included at Havelock) Overnight.
Havelock - Excursion to Elephant Beach
Vehicle will report at 07:00 hrs and please ensure you are ready as the boat will leave at 08:30 hrs and (it is a further 10 min drive away to the boat) Embark on the most memorable snorkeling trip, just 25 mins by boat this beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and it is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. The boat goes right up to the beach and it’s so easy to slip on your gear and just start snorkeling. It’s also a great place to just spend the day lying on the beach and relaxing. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some interesting shots. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 meter. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life. Note: Inclusive of snorkeling equipment and car pick up and drop to jetty. (The trip may change to light house subject to weather conditions and visibility). (Do note that incase if the reporting time is delayed for Elephant Beach No Refund will be offered if the boat has left).
Havelock / Port Blair
Return from Havelock Island in the evening by Govt ferry 15:30 hrs to 15:45 hrs and transfer to hotel in Port Blair. Ferry takes 2:5 hrs to cover the distance, Drop to Port Blair Hotel. Evening at Leisure. (Do note that all hotels on Havelock have a early morning check out time and late checkout is provided at the discretion of the hotel management) .
Departure Depart Port Blair with Fond memories of these mesmerizing Islands.
||Standard - 3☆
||Deluxe - 4☆
Hotel Hilltop International
Fortune Resory Bay Island
Peerless sarovar Portico
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We strongly recommend that you read the Terms & Conditions
carefully before booking your holiday.
This tour can be booked by minimum of 2 persons up to 10 persons. We do not recommend add others to this tour. It will be you and your family or friends traveling in this tour by private vehicles only.
We offer the following categories of hotels:
- Silver – 3 Star Hotels
- Gold – 4 Star Hotels
- Platinum – 5 Star Hotels
In cities where the categories are not available the lower category will be provided and rates have been taken in our costings for the lower categories.
You can choose from some of our most popular readymade programs or we can tailor a program just to suit your specific requirements. Alternatively, when you tailor your own tour, you can begin and end your journey from any City you choose within India.
This is a very exclusive way of discovering India. You have the choice of touring in a Sedan Car for up to 2 to 3 pax or in a Multi Purpose Vehicle (MPV) for 3-5 Pax. Our Experienced Chauffeurs will take care of all your needs for the duration of the tour. All Sightseeing Tours are on a Private Basis.
We can provide you an English Speaking Guide or any other language that you may require for all your Guided Tours at additional cost upon request.
Your Chauffeurs will offer you the greatest degree of flexibility, as he will be able to accommodate your needs and changes to your schedule even on short notice.
All our vehicles are fully air-conditioned, constantly maintained and are of the highest standards. All Chauffeurs are fluent in English(some other local languages) and have extensive experience in touring knowledge of their area.
Vehicles will be at your disposal from 0800hrs to 2000hrs daily. You may take regular stops and breaks at your leisure whenever or travel to places you would like to visit nearby.
2-3 Pax Silver / Gold customer will be travelling in Sedan vehicle and Platinum customer in MPV vehicles.
- Sedan - 4+1 seator - suitable for 1 to 3pax - matching interior, air conditioning - Baggage - 2 Hand Baggage Baggage – 2 Suitcases ( Tata Indigo, Swift Desire, Mahindra Logan or Toyota Etios)
- Multi Purpose Vehicle (MPV) 6+1 seator suitable for 4 to 5 Pax – matching interior, air conditioning - 3 Hand Baggage – 3 to 4 Suitcases ( Toyota Innova)
- Tempo Traveler – Transporter 12 +1 seator – suitable for 6 to 10 pax – matching interior, air conditioning – 10 Hand Baggage – 9-10 Suitcases
- Mini Coach – 18+1 seator for 11 to 6 pax – matching interior, air conditioning, microphone.