Starts from â‚¹ 245580/-
12 Nights / 13 Days Days
France, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Italy & Vatican City
The tour commences with a visit the fashion capital of the world which is rich in cuisine, for a food connoisseur or people with a sweet tooth Paris has lots to offer. Relish the wide view of the city from the Eiffel Tower in the evening laze over the river seine, gliding past the Notre Dame. For the young fun and frolic, Disneyland is a must visit.
Holland is brought to life by the miniatures at the Madurodam which comprehends the Holland history. Witness the highest waterfall of Europe, navigable in nature, the ferry service brings the place to life.
Explore the highest summit of Susten pass of Mount Titlis offers you with a panoramic view of Alpine; visit the crystal world of Swarovski by Andre Heller, which astonishes the visitor with its formation. The leaning tower of Pisa gives an obtuse view of the structure known for its unintentional tilt.
To culminate, visit the Vatican City known for its Christian influence. Fly back with astounding memories of Europe.
Prices mentioned are indicative in nature only. Final quotation will be provided after receiving number of persons travelling, children with age, date of travel,duration of stay, type of hotel, etc., Online request or booking will be acknowledged and final quote for the difference of amount if any will be sent.
|No of Guest
||Tour Cost Per Person
||Standard - 3☆
|2 Persons traveling together (Double Occupancy)
|3 Persons traveling together (Triple Occupancy)
Tariff valid from 01/01/2020 to 31/03/2021
Day 1 : Arrive into Paris - the City of Lights and Glamour. Enjoy a romantic cruise on the River Seine.
Welcome to the fashionable and elegant city known for its haute couture, renowned museums, breath-taking beautiful monuments - Paris. Meet your friendly Travel Professional outside the baggage hall and proceed to our hotel. (Check-in after 1500 hrs.). Enjoy the evening on a romantic cruise down the River Seine. Overnight in Paris. (Dinner)
Day 2 : An exciting and adventurous trip to Euro Disney, (choice of Disney Park or Disney Studios). Enjoy bird’s eye view of Paris from the Eiffel Tower 3rd Level.
Today, experience an exciting day at the amusement park. You may choose between Disney Park and enjoy the several rides OR visit the Disney Studios and be astounded by the outstanding stunt shows, watch a film being made and see real-life sets used for creating blockbuster movies. Later proceed to the iconic Eiffel Tower to get a stunning view of the city from the 3rd level. Overnight in Paris. (Breakfast/Packed Lunch/Dinner)
Day 3 : Enjoy guided city tour of Paris. Visit the world-renowned Louvre Museum. Guided tour of the Versailles Palace.
Today proceed on a fascinating city tour. Marvel at the finest Parisian sights - the Champs Elysees, Alexander Bridge, Invalides, Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Opera House and several others. Visit the world-renowned Louvre Museum, known for its collection of artifacts and paintings and see the enigmatic smile of ‘Mona Lisa’, Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece. Proceed on a guided tour of Versailles Palace of Louis XIV. The opulent Palace served as the royal residence for France's kings and queens for more than a century including the Chateau, the Grande Apartments, the Chapel, the Hall of Mirrors and much more. Overnight in Paris. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 4 : Onto Brussels for an orientation tour. Visit Keukenhof Gardens (till 12th May).
Today proceed to Brussels, Headquarter of the European Union and capital of Belgium. Visit one of Europe's most beautiful squares, the Grand Place, the medieval Town Hall and the fabled Mannekin Pis statue. Drive past St. Michael’s Church and stop for a photograph at the Atomium. Proceed to the city of Lisse to visit the legendary Kuekenhof Gardens (till the 12 th May), where tulips, daffodils and hyacinths create dazzling patches of colour. The park is said to be the greatest flower show on earth. Overnight in Netherland. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 5 : Visit the miniature park - Madurodam (after 13th May). Enjoy Amsterdam with Canal Cruise. View the Cologne Cathedral - the largest Gothic Cathedral in Rhineland
Proceed to Den Hague to visit Madurodam (after 13th May), a miniature park, to see a range of perfect 1:25 scale model replicas of famous Dutch landmarks, historical cities and large developments. Later board a cruise to explore the city of Amsterdam in a glass-topped boat, drifting through the canals, thrive on the city’s vibrant past with its 1,000 bridges and quaint old houses. Next proceed to Cologne, famous for its Eau de Cologne. View the imposing Cologne Cathedral, a Gothic masterpiece with its 515 feet twin towers, a World Heritage site and the largest cathedral in Northern Europe. Overnight in Germany. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 6 : Heart of Black Forest. Be awestruck at Europe’s most stunning site - The Rhine Falls.
Today drive to the heart of the Black Forest, known for its picturesque woods, consisting of pines and firs. Be enthralled at the scenic beauty of the quaint villages in the heart of Black Forest region. Witness a demonstration of how cuckoo clocks are made. Sit back and enjoy the scenic beauty as we drive towards Switzerland. Halt at Schaffhausen, where you see the magnificent Rhine Falls - Europe’s biggest and most spectacular falls. Overnight in Switzerland. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 7 : Visit Mt. Titlis, an exciting ride up the snow-clad Swiss Alps in Rotair - the world’s first rotating cable car.
Today, view magnificent mountain peaks and glacier crevasses to Mt. Titlis in the world’s first revolving cable car - Rotair. Mt. Titlis is central Switzerland’s loftiest peak, covered with snow and ice and a visual treat. At 10,000 feet, get an unrestricted 360-degree view of the Alpine landscape. Experience the TITLIS Cliff Walk - the highest suspension bridge in Europe. Later drive on to one of the most beautiful cities of Switzerland - Lucerne. View the Lion Monument and the Kapell Brucke (wooden bridge). Enjoy some free time to shop for famous Swiss watches, knives, souvenirs and chocolates. Overnight in Switzerland. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 8 : Highlight of the tour - Magical Alpine excursion of amazing Jungfraujoch with visit to scenic Interlaken.
Today’s magical Alpine excursion is to Jungfraujoch - the Top of Europe. Board a cogwheel train to reach the highest railway station in Europe at 11,333 feet, to an Alpine wonderland of ice and snow. Visit Ice Palace, experience a breath-taking panoramic view from the Sphinx Observation Terrace and view the longest glacier in the Alps - the Altesch Glacier. Later drive to Interlaken, a unique and fascinating city situated between two lakes of Thun and Brienz. Overnight in Switzerland. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 9 : Visit Swarovski Crystal Museum - the dazzling world of crystals. Visit the beautiful city of Innsbruck.
Today morning proceed to Wattens, to visit the Swarovski World of Crystals and marvel at the crystalline works of art. Drive to Innsbruck for an orientation tour of this beautiful city, see the Golden Roof with its gold plated copper tiles, a characteristic landmark of Innsbruck, walk down cobblestone pathways of Maria Theresien Strasse and relive medieval European culture. The splendid Alps in the background provide a perfect picture-postcard setting. Overnight in Austria. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 10 : Visit the romantic Venice - a lagoon city that inspired poetry and passion. Treasure a romantic Gondola ride too!
Today proceed towards Italy, arrive the pier in Venice, where we board a private boat. Enjoy Indian lunch on board while you sail over the Guidecca Canal, past the Adriatic Sea to arrive at St. Mark’s Square - the main square of Venice, where the only traffic is that of humans and pigeons! The famed Bell Tower and the Clock Tower, display not only the time of day, but also the dominant sign of the Zodiac and the current phase of the moon. Continue on to the Bridge of Sighs, made of white limestone, that passes over the Rio di Palazzo, connecting the old prisons with interrogation rooms at the Doge's Palace. Treasure a romantic gondola ride, in a flat bottomed Venetian rowing boat, amidst the stunning backdrop of baroque buildings. This truly is one of the best ways to enjoy this enchanting city. Also witness a Murano Glass demonstration and marvel at the intricate and colourful glass artifacts, hand-crafted by master craftsmen. Return to the pier and later proceed to the hotel. Overnight in Padova. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 11 : Guided city tour of Florence. View the remarkable and famous Leaning Tower of Pisa.
Today drive to Florence - cradle of the Renaissance. Along with your English speaking local guide, take in the culture with a tour of the historic city. View the Duomo - the city’s most iconic landmark, the Campanile, the Baptistery with its Gates to Paradise, Piazza Della Signoria - an open air museum crammed with Renaissance sculptures, edged by historic cafes and presided over by the magnificent Palazzo Vecchio and the famed Ponte Vecchio bridge across the river Arno. Next, drive to Piazzale Michelangelo to get a spectacular city panorama view. Later proceed onwards to Pisa - the Square of Miracles and see the remarkable Leaning Tower of Pisa. Overnight in Tuscany Region. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 12 : All roads lead to Rome - the eternal city. Visit the world’s smallest country - the Vatican City.
Proceed towards the eternal city of Rome. Enjoy a guided city tour of Rome with an expert English-speaking local guide. Next visit the Vatican City - the smallest country in the world (note: shorts or sleeveless vests not allowed). Enter the Vatican Museum, where you see the renowned classical sculptures and masterpieces of the Renaissance Art. Visit the famed Sistine Chapel - a source of inspiration for art lovers and tourists alike and known for its masterpiece - the Last Judgement. This is also where the Pope gets elected. Visit the divinely beautiful basilica of St. Peter’s. Get mesmerized by the works of Michelangelo and Bernini. We then move to see the magnificent Colosseum, a vast amphitheater that is still well preserved. Later visit the beautiful Trevi Fountains. Legend goes that tossing a coin over your shoulder gets you back to Rome. We continue and drive past the Victor Emmanuel Monument, the Roman Forum, and several more sights of this remarkable city. Overnight in Rome. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 13 : Depart and fly back home.
Your Holiday ends, today it’s time to fly back home. Check out and depart for the Airport for the flight home. (Breakfast)
INCLUDES & EXCLUDES
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 03 nights at Hotel Novotel / Residhome / Best Western / Mercure or similar in Paris.
- 01 night at Hotel NH / Novotel / Movenpick or similar in Netherland.
- 01 night at Hotel Leonardo / NH / Best Western or similar in Germany.
- 03 nights at Hotel Radisson/ Seedamm Plaza/Swissotel /Thessoni Classic or similar in Switzerland. 01 night at Hotel Alp Hotel/Alpenkönig Tirol/ Seelos or similar in Austria.
- 01 night at Hotel Hotel Four Point by Sheraton /Crown Plaza/Point Piove/Unaway or similar in Padova or similar.
- 01 night at Hotel A Point / Da Vinci / West Florence or similar in Tuscany or similar.
- 01 night at Hotel Mercure /Selene / Antonella /Midas or similar in Rome.
- Daily Continental Buffet Breakfast.
- 11 Jain/Vegetarian/ Non-Vegetarian Lunches.
- 12 Indian Jain/Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian Dinners. Choice of Local Meals in some cities.
AIRFARE & TICKET TAXES
- Return Economy Class group airfare as per itinerary (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th September 2017).
- Cost of your ticket taxes (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th September 2017).
MEDICAL INSURANCE Normal insurance charges for the duration of the tour are included in the tour price. However, any passenger above the age of 60 years and those passengers who wish to extend their stay will be required to pay additional charges. VISA REQUIREMENTS
- Multiple entry Schengen visa.
- The costs of Schengen visas is included in your tour price with documentation, processing and consulate fees.
- The Schengen Visa on your tour is valid for travel to Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, and France (In case of any change in the European Community visa policy, additional charges will be applicable.)
TIPS Driver tips of EURO 03 per person per day included for the duration of the tour.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- The cost of the Passport, POE charges, etc.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
- Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
- Surcharges incase applicable on certain departure dates.
||Standard - 3☆
Hotel Best Western
||Hotel Best Western
Hotel Best Western
Hotel Seedamm Plaza
Hotel Thessoni Classic
Hotel Alpenkonig Tirol
||Hotel Crown Plaza
Hotel Four Point by Sheraton
Hotel Point Piove
||Hotel Crown Plaza
Hotel Four Point by Sheraton
Hotel Point Piove
||Hotel Da Vinci
Hotel A Point
Hotel West Florence
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We strongly recommend that you read the Terms & Conditions carefully before booking your holiday.
POINTS TO BE NOTED
- All local taxes and services (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th September 2017).
- A person below 12 years of age on date of return flight will be considered a child
- A baby below 24 months of age on date of return flight will be considered an infant.
- Third person in a triple room might not be provided by extra bed or cot in most of the hotels. They might be provided with rollaway bed.
- All transfers and extensive sightseeing by a deluxe air-conditioned coach with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary).
- Meals are pre - set and a choice of menu is not available.
- Meals will be provided as specified in the itinerary.
- Due to operational issue on some days there will be packed meals offered.
- Services of our tour Manager or local representatives, while on tour.
- A local representative or your coach driver alone may be there to assist you during the initial part of the tour
- On some occasions, you may have to join another group in case your group does not have adequate members.
- Land Surcharges applicable on certain departure dates, will be advised later.
- Kindly note that on certain departure dates the tour routing could change. In some tours, there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in reverse itinerary. However you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions may nit operate on public holidays.
- It is advisable to book more than 45 days prior to the tour departure date as the internal ticket rate might increase closer to the departure date, resulting in an increase in the tour cost.
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purpose only.
- The airfare is based on the existing fare structure (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th September 2017). Any further increase in the airfare due to an increase in fuel price, change in government regulations, ticket taxes etc. Charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passenger, We are not be held responsible for the same.
- Any damage caused to the Hotel rooms or coach during your stay shall be payable by the passengers, we are not be liable for the same.
- For all joining Direct/ deviating Clients (Expect when deviating clients are on same flight as that of group), there would be no airport transfers. Incase of availing of transfer the same will be charged over and above tour cost.
- The management reserves the right to claim from the passengers, any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in the schedule of trains, Flights, coach, cruise or other services.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure; excursions advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed necessary.
- Due to high occupancy on the cruise, it is possible that the cabins provided would be of alternate category.
- A date change fee, as applicable, will be leived on passengers who change their date of travel
- For the convenience of our passengers, we may sometimes will have to amend the itinerary. However all services will remain the same
- The company reserves the right to alter the order of the itinerary. The same will be informed to the client before departure
- Due to trade fairs and conventions in the cities, it is possible that the hotel accommodations provided would be outside the city. The same will be informed in advance
- Passengers can board the tour from the hub city. Those boarding from any other city can do so, however all expenses to/from the hub city is to be borne by the passengers.
- Attractions in the theme parks may not operate/may change/entry restricted/closed without notice, we are not be held responsible for the same.
- Tour operated subject to RBI/GOI regulations
- Government Tax and Other applicable taxes will be extra
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses much be borne by the passenger
- Part of the tour cost is payable in Foreign Component out of your BTQ. The foreign exchange component will be payable as per the prevailing day rate of exchange on the date of payment of foreign exchange.
- When the outbound Sector of an Ex-India ticket is not Utilized, the return segment cannot be utilized for one-way travel and there will be no refund for non-utilization
- Please refer to the booking form for detailed “Terms & Conditions”.
Dear Valued Guests,
We are grateful to you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. Your holiday will be more enjoyable to you and your fellow guests. If you kindly observe the suggestions mentioned below. Your co-operation in these matters will enable us to deliver your tour at our best potential and in turn, you will get the maximum value for the money you have inversted in the tour At the Airport
- It is important for you to ensure that you are at the airport at least 3 hours before departure of your flight. Immigration and security check procedures can sometimes take up a lot of time.
- Passangers joining directly are requested to arriveat the hotel and check-in on theier own, at 15:00 hours (local time). Kindly also get in touch with the tour manager or the local representative who will be staying at the same hotel.
- Sufficient change should be carried by Guest for trolleys when they land at airports.
Baggage & Valuables
- Please don’t store money and valuables in your checked in baggage. The same should be kept in hand baggage
- It is suggested that you carry a set of clothes and your medicines in your hand baggage just in case rge checked in luggage arrives late or is misplaced.
- There is no porterage in these tours, so kindly travel light. Pulling around heavy luggage willl make you tired and not allow you to enjoy the tour. Also kindly ensure that all luggage have wheels.
- Airlines have restrictions on baggage weight, numbers and dimension. Kindly check with the airlines regarding the same before traveling to avoid paying excess baggage charges.
- Countries you are traveling to have seen high incidence of thefts and baggage lifting in the recent past. Kindly therefore take care of your belongings at all times. We will not be liable for any loss suffered by you in case of loss of your baggage.
- Airlines have strict security procedures on scissors, gels, liquids and sharp objects, kindly ensure that the same is not carried in your hand baggage. Guests are advised to check the respective airline websites on these policies so as to be to date.
- Lightweight clothing (natural fibre) is suitable all year round. Please carry a heavy woolen jacket, woolen cap and gloves in Europe.
- It is advisable to carry a formal outfit for events such as the ‘Captains dinner’ and the ‘Lido’. Ladies can wear Western or Indian Formal outfits.
- You must carry a cap, sunglasses, a folding umbrella and comfortable walking shoes (canvas or track shoes)
- Please carry an alarm clock, an additional pair of spectacles if you are using one, digital camera memory cards with higher capacity and multi plug adaptor.
- Kindly keep a copy of your passport and visas seperately from your original. Please carry the original insurance certificate.
- Please also carry a prescription with generic names of essential medicines if you are using any of them.
- It is our privilage to serve clients of all age groups. However, some of our tours involve a fair amount of walking, especially on some city tours. It is advisable that your physical conditiona is good in order to avail of such walking tours.
- If you are interested in purchasing optional’s on the tour, please note that you need to inform the tour manager and pay him the necessary charges on the first day itself.
- Payment must be made in Cash only as specified by the Tour Company / Tour Manager.
- Traveler’s Cheques, Credit Cards and other forms of payments are not accepted.
- Tripping is mandatory on all tours for all services provided.
- Toilet attendants must be tipped, after using the toilet facilities.
- The coach driver, porters, etc. Need to be tipped for their services. A nominal amount as given below is charged in the tours as applicable to the specific tour:
Europe & Scandinavia : EURO 03 per person per day