Starts from â‚¹ 67000/-
6 Nights / 7 Days Days
France, Germany, Switzerland & Austria
Bienvenue à Paris ! The city of lights, fashion capital of the world, the city also has lots to offer in terms of cuisine and for tourism. Espy the Louvre museum situated on the bank of river seine; relish the panoramic view of the town from the second level of Eiffel Tower, after visiting the Champs Eleysees, Arc De Troimphe and Opera House. Later, in the evening relax and enjoy on the cruise on river Seine, gliding past Notre Dame.
Sail over the river Rhine, savor the architectural splendors of Strasbourg such as churches, buildings, grasslands etc. Sail into the canals of Strasbourg. Switzerland is known for its caped mountains; adore the drive to diablerets situated in Western Switzerland.
The tour culminates with a visit to Innsbruck centre of winter/Para Olympics, ultimately fly to Munich where the tour ends.
Prices mentioned are indicative in nature only. Final quotation will be provided after receiving number of persons travelling, children with age, date of travel,duration of stay, type of hotel, etc., Online request or booking will be acknowledged and final quote for the difference of amount if any will be sent.
|No of Guest
||Tour Cost Per Person
||Standard - 3☆
|2 Persons traveling together (Double Occupancy)
|3 Persons traveling together (Triple Occupancy)
|Children (2 to 10 Years) with extra bed
|Children (2 to 10 Years) without extra bed
Tariff valid from 01/01/2020 to 31/03/2021
Day 1 : Arrive into Paris - the City of Lights and Glamour.
Welcome to the fashionable and elegant city known for its haute couture, renowned museums, breath-taking beautiful monuments - Paris. Meet your friendly Travel Professional outside the baggage hall and proceed to our hotel. (Check-in after 1500 hrs.). Overnight in Paris. (Dinner)
Day 2 : Visit the world-renowned Louvre Museum. Enjoy guided city tour of Paris. Enjoy bird’s eye view of Paris from the Eiffel Tower 02nd Level. Enjoy a romantic cruise on the River Seine.
Today visit the world-renowned Louvre Museum, known for its collection of artifacts and paintings and see the enigmatic smile of ‘Mona Lisa’, Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece. Proceed on a fascinating city tour. Marvel at the finest Parisian sights - the Champs Elysees, Alexander Bridge, Invalides, Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Opera House and several others. Proceed to the iconic Eiffel Tower to get a stunning view of the city from the 02nd level. Later enjoy the evening on a romantic cruise down the River Seine. Overnight in Paris. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 3 : On to Strasbourg. Enjoy Strasbourg with Canal Cruise.
Sit back in your comfortable coach and relax while we proceed to Strasbourg, near the German border, with culture and architecture blending German and French influences. On arrival board a cruise to explore the city of Strasbourg in a glass-topped boat, drifting through the canals to get lovely views of Strasbourg's beautiful architecture—houses, churches, public buildings, parks. Overnight in Strasbourg. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Day 4 : Onto Switzerland. Magical Alpine - Excursion to Glacier 3000.
Today proceed to Switzerland, enjoy a scenic drive to Diablerets in western Switzerland. Ride the spectacular cable car to reach Glacier 3000. Glacier 3000 is a snowy wonderland for outdoor and adventure enthusiasts, you can see snow all year round. Enjoy a stunning view from the suspension bridge, which connects two mountain peaks. The 107 metre long and 80 centimetre wide bridge offers a stunning view onto the Alps: Matterhorn, Mont Blanc, Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau are visible from the bridge and offer grandiose views, far off into the distance. Overnight in Central Switzerland. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 5 : Day free or you can opt for a visit to Mt. Titlis, an exciting ride up the snow-clad Swiss Alps in Rotair - the world’s first rotating cable car.
Today the day is free to explore the city on your own or opt for an excursion to Mt. Titlis & the beautiful Lucerne. View the magnificent mountain peaks and glacier crevasses to Mt. Titlis in the world’s first revolving cable car - Rotair. Mt. Titlis is central Switzerland’s loftiest peak, covered with snow and ice. At 10,000 feet, get an unrestricted 360-degree view of the Alpine landscape. Experience the TITLIS Cliff Walk - the highest suspension bridge in Europe. Later drive on to one of the most beautiful cities of Switzerland - Lucerne. View the Lion Monument and the Kapell Brucke (wooden bridge). Enjoy some free time to shop for famous Swiss watches, knives, souvenirs and chocolates. Overnight in Central Switzerland. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Day 6 : Visit Swarovski Crystal Museum - the dazzling world of crystals. Visit the beautiful city of Innsbruck.
Today morning proceed to Wattens, to visit the Swarovski World of Crystals and marvel at the crystalline works of art. Drive to Innsbruck for an orientation tour of this beautiful city, see the Golden Roof with its gold plated copper tiles, a characteristic landmark of Innsbruck, walk down cobblestone pathways of Maria Theresien Strasse and relive medieval European culture. The splendid Alps in the background provide a perfect picture-postcard setting. Overnight in Austria. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Day 7 : Depart and fly back home.
Today proceed to Munich for an Orientation tour, drive past the most famous sights of Munich: Marienplatz with its Glockenspiel carillion, Stachus square, the most elaborate painting galleries Pinakotheken, the monumental Ludwigstrasse with Triumphal Arch, Maximilianeum the Bavarian Parliament, the Angel of Peace, the English Garden, Olympic village and the BMW Museum. Your Holiday ends and it’s time to fly back home. Depart for the airport for your flight home. (Breakfast)
INCLUDES & EXCLUDES
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES ACCOMMODATION
- 02 nights at Hotel IBIS Roissy / Mercure Paris Orly or similar in Paris.
- 01 night at Hotel Holiday Inn Express / IBIS Centre or similar in Strasbourg
- 02 nights at Hotel Holiday Inn Express / IBIS or similar in Central Switzerland.
- 01 night at Hotel Kronen hotel or similar in Austria.
- Daily Continental Buffet Breakfast.
- 02 Indian Jain/Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian Lunches. 06 Indian Jain/Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian Dinners.
- Multiple entry Schengen visa.
- The costs of Schengen visas is included in your tour price with documentation, processing and consulate fees.
- The Schengen Visa on your tour is valid for travel to Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, and France (In case of any change in the European Community visa policy, additional charges will be applicable.)
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- The cost of the Passport, POE charges, etc.
- International and domestic air tickets .
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
- The Mandatory driver tip of EUR 03 per person per day is not included in the tour cost.
- Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We strongly recommend that you read the Terms & Conditions carefully before booking your holiday.
POINTS TO BE NOTED
- All local taxes and services (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th September 2019).
- A person below 12 years of age on the date of return flight will be considered a child
- A baby below 24 months of age on the date of return flight will be considered an infant.
- Third person in a triple room might not be provided by extra bed or cot in most of the hotels. They might be provided with rollaway bed.
- All transfers and extensive sightseeing by a deluxe air-conditioned coach with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary).
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
- Meals will be provided as specified in the itinerary.
- Due to the operational issue on some days there will be packed meals offered.
- Services of our tour Manager or local representatives, while on tour.
- A local representative or your coach driver alone may be there to assist you during the initial part of the tour
- On some occasions, you may have to join another group in case your group does not have adequate members.
- Land Surcharges applicable on certain departure dates, will be advised later.
- Kindly note that on certain departure dates the tour routing could change. In some tours, there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in reverse itinerary. However, you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions may not operate on public holidays.
- It is advisable to book more than 45 days prior to the tour departure date as the internal ticket rate might increase closer to the departure date, resulting in an increase in the tour cost.
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purpose only.
- The airfare is based on the existing fare structure (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th September 2019). Any further increase in the airfare due to an increase in fuel price, change in government regulations, ticket taxes etc. Charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passenger, We are not be held responsible for the same.
- Any damage caused to the Hotel rooms or coach during your stay shall be payable by the passengers, we are not liable for the same.
- For all joining Direct/ deviating Clients (Expect when deviating clients are on the same flight as that of the group), there would be no airport transfers. In case of availing of transfer, the same will be charged over and above tour cost.
- The management reserves the right to claim from the passengers, any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in the schedule of trains, Flights, coach, cruise or other services.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure; excursions advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed necessary.
- Due to high occupancy on the cruise, it is possible that the cabins provided would be of alternate category.
- A date change fee, as applicable, will be levied on passengers who change their date of travel
- For the convenience of our passengers, we may sometimes have to amend the itinerary. However, all services will remain the same
- The company reserves the right to alter the order of the itinerary. The same will be informed to the client before departure
- Due to trade fairs and conventions in the cities, it is possible that the hotel accommodations provided would be outside the city. The same will be informed in advance
- Passengers can board the tour from the hub city. Those boarding from any other city can do so, however, all expenses to/from the hub city are to be borne by the passengers.
- Attractions in the theme parks may not operate/may change/entry restricted/closed without notice, we are not be held responsible for the same.
- Tour operated subject to RBI/GOI regulations
- Government Tax and Other applicable taxes will be extra
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses much be borne by the passenger
- Part of the tour cost is payable in Foreign Component out of your BTQ. The foreign exchange component will be payable as per the prevailing day rate of exchange on the date of payment of foreign exchange.
- When the outbound Sector of an Ex-India ticket is not Utilized, the return segment cannot be utilized for one-way travel and there will be no refund for non-utilization
- Please refer to the booking form for detailed “Terms & Conditions”.
Dear Valued Guests,
We are grateful to you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. Your holiday will be more enjoyable for you and your fellow guests. If you kindly observe the suggestions mentioned below. Your co-operation in these matters will enable us to deliver your tour at our best potential and in turn, you will get the maximum value for the money you have invested in the tour At the Airport
- It is important for you to ensure that you are at the airport at least 3 hours before departure of your flight. Immigration and security check procedures can sometimes take up a lot of time.
- Passangers joining directly are requested to arrive at the hotel and check-in on their own, at 15:00 hours (local time). Kindly also get in touch with the tour manager or the local representative who will be staying at the same hotel.
- Sufficient change should be carried by Guest for trolleys when they land at airports.
Baggage & Valuables
- Please don’t store money and valuables in your checked in baggage. The same should be kept in hand baggage
- It is suggested that you carry a set of clothes and your medicines in your hand baggage just in case get checked in luggage arrives late or is misplaced.
- There is no porterage in these tours, so kindly travel light. Pulling around heavy luggage will make you tired and not allow you to enjoy the tour. Also kindly ensure that all luggage has wheels.
- Airlines have restrictions on baggage weight, numbers and dimension. Kindly check with the airlines regarding the same before travelling to avoid paying excess baggage charges.
- Countries you are travelling to have seen a high incidence of thefts and baggage lifting in the recent past. Kindly, therefore, take care of your belongings at all times. We will not be liable for any loss suffered by you in case of loss of your baggage.
- Airlines have strict security procedures on scissors, gels, liquids and sharp objects, kindly ensure that the same is not carried in your hand baggage. Guests are advised to check the respective airline websites on these policies so as to be to date.
- Lightweight clothing (natural fibre) is suitable all year round. Please carry a heavy woollen jacket, woollen cap and gloves in Europe.
- It is advisable to carry a formal outfit for events such as the ‘Captains dinner’ and the ‘Lido’. Ladies can wear Western or Indian Formal outfits.
- You must carry a cap, sunglasses, a folding umbrella and comfortable walking shoes (canvas or track shoes)
- Please carry an alarm clock, an additional pair of spectacles if you are using one, digital camera memory cards with higher capacity and multi-plug adaptor.
- Kindly keep a copy of your passport and visas separately from your original. Please carry the original insurance certificate.
- Please also carry a prescription with generic names of essential medicines if you are using any of them.
- It is our privilege to serve clients of all age groups. However, some of our tours involve a fair amount of walking, especially on some city tours. It is advisable that your physical condition is good in order to avail of such walking tours.
- If you are interested in purchasing optional’s on the tour, please note that you need to inform the tour manager and pay him the necessary charges on the first day itself.
- Payment must be made in Cash only as specified by the Tour Company / Tour Manager.
- Traveler’s Cheques, Credit Cards and other forms of payments are not accepted.
- Tripping is mandatory on all tours for all services provided.
- Toilet attendants must be tipped, after using the toilet facilities.
- The coach driver, porters, etc. Need to be tipped for their services. A nominal amount as given below is charged in the tours as applicable to the specific tour:
Europe & Scandinavia : EURO 03 per person per day