Berlin the city is your inspiration! Summer roof terraces, beach bars, Winter Christmas market et al. Explore Checkpoint Charlie the scene of espionage thrillers. Berlin’s magnificent Boulevard takes you to the mid of Berlin, there after visit Alexanderplatz which is a major transport junction.
Drive through Czech Republic’s capital, equivalent to Paris in terms of beauty, Prague city has buildings of Gothic style, relish the guided tour of Dresden. Explore the church of Virgin Mary, 1st stone architecture and then proceed to gothic bridge.
Steer into Budapest, the city of spas, relish the orientation jaunt of the beauty of Danube, Bratislava savor the panoramic view from the Buda Castle, relish a ride on the wooden flat – bottom boat on Lake Bled, explore the Franz bridge built out of Glinica Limestone. Plitvia Lake National Park, come across on series of waterfall, mammals and passerines, consisting of 16 lakes.
Zagreb in Croatia is also called as city of museums, Zagreb is famous for cafes, bars and restaurants, Brudet and Fisherman’s Soup is a must try. Tour ends here with astounding memories.
|No of Guest||Tour Cost Per Person|
|Standard - 3☆|
|One Adult||₹ 285,400|
|2 Persons traveling together (Double Occupancy)||₹ 223,900|
|3 Persons traveling together (Triple Occupancy)||₹ 223,900|
INCLUDES & EXCLUDES
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES ACCOMMODATION
- 02 nights Hotel Holiday Inn or City hotel or similar in Berlin.
- 02 nights Hotel Barcelo Praha or Clarion Congress or similar in Prague.
- 02 nights Hotel Novotel or similar in Krakow.
- 02 nights Hotel Mercure or Budapest or similar in Budapest.
- 02 nights Hotel Park or Krim or similar in Lake Bled.
- 01 night Hotel Park Exclusive or Frankopan or similar in Otocac.
- 01 night Hotel Sheraton or Phoenix or similar in Zagreb.
AIRFARE & TICKET TAXES
- Daily Buffet Breakfast.
- 06 Jain/Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian Lunches.
- 08 Jain/Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian Dinners & 04 Local dinners
- Return Economy Class group airfare as per itinerary (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th September 2017).
- Cost of your ticket taxes (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th September 2017).VISA REQUIREMENTS
- Multiple entry Schengen visa.
- The costs of Schengen visas is included in your tour price with documentation, processing and consulate fees.
- The Schengen Visa on your tour is valid for travel to Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, and France (In case of any change in the European Community visa policy, additional charges will be applicable.)
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- The cost of the Passport, POE charges, etc.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
- Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
- Surcharges incase applicable on certain departure dates.
- Government Service Taxes and other taxes as applicable.
Welcome to Berlin – Capital of Germany.
Welcome to Berlin – capital and largest city of Germany. Meet your friendly Travel Professional outside the baggage hall and proceed to our hotel. (Check-in after 1500 hrs.). Overnight in Berlin. (Dinner)
Get familiar with Berlin on your guided city tour with a visit to the Berlin Wall.
Embark on guided city tour of Berlin - This city blends a deep history, modern flare and multi-cultural influences. Visit the area that was “Check Point Charlie”, remnants of the infamous Berlin Wall which today stands as the East Side Gallery. Drive on the Unter de Linden, a boulevard named after its linden i.e. basswood trees and arrive at the majestic Brandenburg Gate. Visit Alexanderplatz, one of the most famous squares in Berlin to observe the World time clock. See the imposing Reichstag with its dome. Reichstag is the seat of the German parliament, is one of Berlin's most historic landmarks. Overnight in Berlin. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Visit Prague – Capital of Czech Republic. Enjoy guided city tour of Dresden.
Today we drive to the Capital city of Czech Republic – Prague. The city of a Hundred Spires, a UNESCO monument and one of the most beautiful cities in the world, Prague is the equal of Paris in terms of beauty. Enroute enjoy a guided tour of Dresden, situated on the banks of Elba river, dubbed as “Florence of the East”. See the Semper Opera House, The Royal Courtyard of Zwinger Palace & 18th Century Cathedral, continue journey to Prague. Overnight in Prague. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Enjoy a guide tour of Prague Castle.
Proceed on a walking tour with our guide of this Fairy Tale city - Prague. Visit the remarkable Hradcany Castle, which is said to be the biggest castle in the world at about 570 meters in length and an average of about 130 meters wide. See the St. Vitus Cathedral the seat of the Archbishop of Prague. Onto the magnificent Statue lined Charles bridge famous mostly for the series of Baroque statues that adorn the bridge's balustrade, and arriving into the Old town square to witness the unique walk of the apostles at the Astronomical Clock. See Wenceslas Square, the Jewish Quarter. Enjoy rest of the afternoon exploring the city on your own. Overnight in Prague. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Drive to Krakow – Excursion to the camps of Auschwitz.
Take in the picturesque landscapes route to Poland. On arrival into Poland embark on a poignant journey through history as you travel to witness the camps of Auschwitz, where a local guide will take you through the former concentration camp. You will learn about the resilience of the human spirit that occurred within those walls. Overnight in Krakow. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Guided City Tour of Krakow – Wieliczka Slat Mines
Meet a local guide to discover Krakow’s Old town on a city tour featuring Market square, St. Mary’s church, you’ll also view Wawel Castel, a former residence of the polish kings. Later take a guided tour of the “Wieliczka Salt Mines” one of the most valuable monuments of material and spiritual culture in Poland. Each year it is visited by more than one million tourists from all over the world. Overnight in Krakow. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Onto Hungary – Budapest. Enroute orientation tour of Bratislava.
Drive to Budapest the Capital of Hungary. Enroute enjoy orientation tour of Bratislava, walking down the Old Town, St. Martin's Cathedral, Michael´s Gate, Churches, Palaces of famous families, Slovak National Theatre. Later proceed to Budapest. Overnight in Budapest. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Guided city tour Budapest. Enjoy cruising down the Danube River. Enjoy folklore show.
With your local guide enjoy a guided city tour, with visit to Fisherman’s Bastion, Szechenyi Chain Bridge, Buda Castle, drive on the Andrassy Boulevard and arrive at the majestic Hero’s square featuring the Magyars Chieftains and diverse leaders of Hungary. Take tour of the Hungarian Parliament Building which has nearly 700 rooms with its ceremonial staircase, celling frescoes & 16- sided hall below the dome. In the evening take Cruise on the Danube River enjoying the marvelous views of the city. Tonight enjoy a varied folklore show with century old movements, dances, events and life stories that emerge from the Hungarian folk dance shows. Overnight in Budapest. (Breakfast/Lunch/Local Dinner)
Drive to the scenic Lake Bled. Enjoy a scenic boat ride.
Proceed to Lake Bled - a lake in the Julian Alps of the Upper Carniolan region of northwestern Slovenia. It is 2120 m long, up to 1380 m wide. It is termed as “Paradise on Earth”. Enjoy an orientation tour of Lake Bled. Today enjoy a traditional ride in a wooden flat-bottom boat with a pointed bow and the stern widened. Rest of the day is free to explore the lakefront. Overnight in Lake Bled. (Breakfast/Local Dinner)
Day trip to Ljubljana for guided city tour.
Today drive to Ljubljana the capital of Slovenia. Embark on a guided walking tour see the Old town, the baroque cathedral of St. Nicholas an easily recognizable landmark of the city with its green dome and twin towers. Cross the Cobblers Bridge, one of the oldest bridges crossing the river in Ljubljana & Triple Bridge is probably the most unusual and the most frequently crossed bridge in Ljubljana. It connects the main square and a newer part of town with the Old Town. Later return to Lake Bled. Overnight at Lake Bled. (Breakfast/Lunch/Local Dinner)
Drive to Otocac Plitvice Lake National Park.
Proceed to Otocac, a town in Croatia, located in northwestern part of Lika region, in the Gacka river valley. Later visit Plitvice Lake National Park is a 295 sq. km. forest reserve in central Croatia. Its known for a chain of 16 terraced lakes, joined by waterfalls that extend into a limestone canyon, renowned for their distinctive colors, ranging from azure to green, grey or blue. The colors change constantly depending on the quantity of minerals or organisms in the water and the angle of sunlight. It is the largest national park in Croatia, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Overnight in Otocac.
Drive to Zagreb. Enjoy guided city tour of Zagreb.
Proceed to Zagreb – the capital and the largest city of Croatia. Meet the local guide and get introduced to thousand years of history of Zagreb. Visit the Gornji Grad, translates, as Upper Town where the Croatian Parliament, the St. Mark's Church - is the parish church of old Zagreb. In its artistic composition and the number of statues, this portal is the richest and the most valuable Gothic portal in southern Central Europe and the Donji Grand – Lower town is located in the central part of the city. Rest of the day is free to explore the city on your own. Overnight in Zagreb. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Depart and fly back home.
Your Holiday ends, today it’s time to fly back home. Check out and depart for the Airport for the flight home. (Breakfast)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We strongly recommend that you read the Terms & Conditions
carefully before booking your holiday.
DESCRIPTIONPOINTS TO BE NOTED
Dear Valued Guests,
- All local taxes and services (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th September 2017).
- A person below 12 years of age on date of return flight will be considered a child
- A baby below 24 months of age on date of return flight will be considered an infant.
- Third person in a triple room might not be provided by extra bed or cot in most of the hotels. They might be provided with rollaway bed.
- All transfers and extensive sightseeing by a deluxe air-conditioned coach with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary).
- Meals are pre - set and a choice of menu is not available.
- Meals will be provided as specified in the itinerary.
- Due to operational issue on some days there will be packed meals offered.
- Services of our tour Manager or local representatives, while on tour.
- A local representative or your coach driver alone may be there to assist you during the initial part of the tour
- On some occasions, you may have to join another group in case your group does not have adequate members.
- Land Surcharges applicable on certain departure dates, will be advised later.
- Kindly note that on certain departure dates the tour routing could change. In some tours, there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in reverse itinerary. However you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions may nit operate on public holidays.
- It is advisable to book more than 45 days prior to the tour departure date as the internal ticket rate might increase closer to the departure date, resulting in an increase in the tour cost.
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purpose only.
- The airfare is based on the existing fare structure (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th September 2017). Any further increase in the airfare due to an increase in fuel price, change in government regulations, ticket taxes etc. Charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passenger, We are not be held responsible for the same.
- Any damage caused to the Hotel rooms or coach during your stay shall be payable by the passengers, we are not be liable for the same.
- For all joining Direct/ deviating Clients (Expect when deviating clients are on same flight as that of group), there would be no airport transfers. Incase of availing of transfer the same will be charged over and above tour cost.
- The management reserves the right to claim from the passengers, any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in the schedule of trains, Flights, coach, cruise or other services.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure; excursions advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed necessary.
- Due to high occupancy on the cruise, it is possible that the cabins provided would be of alternate category.
- A date change fee, as applicable, will be leived on passengers who change their date of travel
- For the convenience of our passengers, we may sometimes will have to amend the itinerary. However all services will remain the same
- The company reserves the right to alter the order of the itinerary. The same will be informed to the client before departure
- Due to trade fairs and conventions in the cities, it is possible that the hotel accommodations provided would be outside the city. The same will be informed in advance
- Passengers can board the tour from the hub city. Those boarding from any other city can do so, however all expenses to/from the hub city is to be borne by the passengers.
- Attractions in the theme parks may not operate/may change/entry restricted/closed without notice, we are not be held responsible for the same.
- Tour operated subject to RBI/GOI regulations
- Government Tax and Other applicable taxes will be extra
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses much be borne by the passenger
- Part of the tour cost is payable in Foreign Component out of your BTQ. The foreign exchange component will be payable as per the prevailing day rate of exchange on the date of payment of foreign exchange.
- When the outbound Sector of an Ex-India ticket is not Utilized, the return segment cannot be utilized for one-way travel and there will be no refund for non-utilization
- Please refer to the booking form for detailed “Terms & Conditions”.
We are grateful to you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. Your holiday will be more enjoyable to you and your fellow guests. If you kindly observe the suggestions mentioned below. Your co-operation in these matters will enable us to deliver your tour at our best potential and in turn, you will get the maximum value for the money you have inversted in the tour At the Airport
Baggage & Valuables
- It is important for you to ensure that you are at the airport at least 3 hours before departure of your flight. Immigration and security check procedures can sometimes take up a lot of time.
- Passangers joining directly are requested to arriveat the hotel and check-in on theier own, at 15:00 hours (local time). Kindly also get in touch with the tour manager or the local representative who will be staying at the same hotel.
- Sufficient change should be carried by Guest for trolleys when they land at airports.
- Please don’t store money and valuables in your checked in baggage. The same should be kept in hand baggage
- It is suggested that you carry a set of clothes and your medicines in your hand baggage just in case rge checked in luggage arrives late or is misplaced.
- There is no porterage in these tours, so kindly travel light. Pulling around heavy luggage willl make you tired and not allow you to enjoy the tour. Also kindly ensure that all luggage have wheels.
- Airlines have restrictions on baggage weight, numbers and dimension. Kindly check with the airlines regarding the same before traveling to avoid paying excess baggage charges.
- Countries you are traveling to have seen high incidence of thefts and baggage lifting in the recent past. Kindly therefore take care of your belongings at all times. We will not be liable for any loss suffered by you in case of loss of your baggage.
- Airlines have strict security procedures on scissors, gels, liquids and sharp objects, kindly ensure that the same is not carried in your hand baggage. Guests are advised to check the respective airline websites on these policies so as to be to date.
- Lightweight clothing (natural fibre) is suitable all year round. Please carry a heavy woolen jacket, woolen cap and gloves in Europe.
- It is advisable to carry a formal outfit for events such as the ‘Captains dinner’ and the ‘Lido’. Ladies can wear Western or Indian Formal outfits.
- You must carry a cap, sunglasses, a folding umbrella and comfortable walking shoes (canvas or track shoes)
- Please carry an alarm clock, an additional pair of spectacles if you are using one, digital camera memory cards with higher capacity and multi plug adaptor.
- Kindly keep a copy of your passport and visas seperately from your original. Please carry the original insurance certificate.
- Please also carry a prescription with generic names of essential medicines if you are using any of them.
- It is our privilage to serve clients of all age groups. However, some of our tours involve a fair amount of walking, especially on some city tours. It is advisable that your physical conditiona is good in order to avail of such walking tours.
- If you are interested in purchasing optional’s on the tour, please note that you need to inform the tour manager and pay him the necessary charges on the first day itself.
- Payment must be made in Cash only as specified by the Tour Company / Tour Manager.
- Traveler’s Cheques, Credit Cards and other forms of payments are not accepted.
Europe & Scandinavia :
- Tripping is mandatory on all tours for all services provided.
- Toilet attendants must be tipped, after using the toilet facilities.
- The coach driver, porters, etc. Need to be tipped for their services. A nominal amount as given below is charged in the tours as applicable to the specific tour:
EURO 03 per person per day