From Gauhati the alighting point , proceed to Kaziranga National Park, which has been conferred as a heritage site and home to the one horned rhinoceroses. The park comprises of wet lands/marsh lands and interspersed with elephant grass. Crossing over to Shillong you are greeted to a colorful hill station known for different tribes, in their colourful costumes . A day visit to Cherapunji is included, culminating at Gauhati, where the tour ends.
|No of Guest
||Tour Cost Per Person
||Standard - 3☆
|2 Persons traveling together (Double Occupancy)
||3 Persons traveling together (Triple Occupancy)
||4 persons traveling together (2 Double Occupancy)
||1 Person traveling together with 2 persons (1 Double and 1 Single Occupancy)
||Children between 6 and 12 years
||Children below 6 years
INCLUDES & EXCLUDES
- Per person rates in Indian Rupees – applicable for minimum of 2 persons staying together sharing same room and vehicle with other combination.
- Accommodation with breakfast and taxes in specified or similar properties.
- Transportation by A/C Car, driver allowance, fuel, parking charges, interstate taxes as per the itinerary only. Driving from morning 08.00am to 20.00hrs
- Lunch, dinner and personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, etc.,
- Air / Train Ticket.
- Entry tickets, camera / video Camera fee.
- Local or accompanying guide charges
- Any items other than mentioned in cost includes.
Delhi / Guwahati (By Flight) Guwahati / Kaziranga National Park
Meet on arrival at Guwahati Airport and drive to Kaziranga National Park, the home for the Single Horned Rhinoceros”. On arrival check into Hotel / Resort. Evening free for leisure. Overnight.
Kaziranga National Park
Morning breakfast proceed for Jeep Safari. Back to hotel. Lunch and visit the nearby villages to experience the rural lifestyle. Overnight.
Kaziranga National Park / Shillong
Morning breakfast checkout and proceed for Shillong - is the capital of Meghalaya, one of the smallest states in India and home to the Khasis. On arrival check into Hotel. Evening free for leisure. Overnight.
Shillong / Cherrapunji / Shillong
Early proceed to Cherrapunji, the wettest place on earth. Visit Shillong Peak, Nohkalikai Falls - is the tallest plunge waterfall in India. The waterfall is located near Cherrapunji, one of the wettest places on Earth., Mawsmai Caves - near Cherrapunji is an experience in itself, the limestone. The caves (there are more than one) are situated 6km away from Cherrapunji. Back to hotel. Overnight.
Shillong / Guwahati
Morning breakfast, checkout and drive to Guwahati – is the cosmopolitan city in the region, The city is located in the country's northeastern state of Assam and lies idly on the banks of the mighty Brahmaputra River at the foothills of the Shillong Plateau. On arrival check into Hotel. Relax and later proceed to visit Kamakhya Temple - is a Hindu temple dedicated to the mother goddess Kamakhya, one of the oldest of the 51 Shakti Pithas, situated on the Nilachal Hill in western part of Guwahati city in Assam. Back to hotel. Overnight.
uwahati / Delhi
Morning breakfast checkout and drop to Guwahati Airport to board the flight to Delhi. Tour Ends.
||Standard - 3☆
|Kaziranga National Park
Best Holiday Inn
Hotel Polo Towers
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We strongly recommend that you read the Terms & Conditions
carefully before booking your holiday.
This tour can be booked by minimum of 2 persons up to 10 persons. We do not recommend add others to this tour. It will be you and your family or friends traveling in this tour by private vehicles only.
We offer the following categories of hotels:
- Silver – 3 Star Hotels
- Gold – 4 Star Hotels
- Platinum – 5 Star Hotels
In cities where the categories are not available the lower category will be provided and rates have been taken in our costings for the lower categories.
You can choose from some of our most popular readymade programs or we can tailor a program just to suit your specific requirements. Alternatively, when you tailor your own tour, you can begin and end your journey from any City you choose within India.
This is a very exclusive way of discovering India. You have the choice of touring in a Sedan Car for up to 2 to 3 pax or in a Multi Purpose Vehicle (MPV) for 3-5 Pax. Our Experienced Chauffeurs will take care of all your needs for the duration of the tour. All Sightseeing Tours are on a Private Basis.
We can provide you an English Speaking Guide or any other language that you may require for all your Guided Tours at additional cost upon request.
Your Chauffeurs will offer you the greatest degree of flexibility, as he will be able to accommodate your needs and changes to your schedule even on short notice.
All our vehicles are fully air-conditioned, constantly maintained and are of the highest standards. All Chauffeurs are fluent in English(some other local languages) and have extensive experience in touring knowledge of their area.
Vehicles will be at your disposal from 0800hrs to 2000hrs daily. You may take regular stops and breaks at your leisure whenever or travel to places you would like to visit nearby.
2-3 Pax Silver / Gold customer will be travelling in Sedan vehicle and Platinum customer in MPV vehicles.
- Sedan - 4+1 seator - suitable for 1 to 3pax - matching interior, air conditioning - Baggage - 2 Hand Baggage Baggage – 2 Suitcases ( Tata Indigo, Swift Desire, Mahindra Logan or Toyota Etios)
- Multi Purpose Vehicle (MPV) 6+1 seator suitable for 4 to 5 Pax – matching interior, air conditioning - 3 Hand Baggage – 3 to 4 Suitcases ( Toyota Innova)
- Tempo Traveler – Transporter 12 +1 seator – suitable for 6 to 10 pax – matching interior, air conditioning – 10 Hand Baggage – 9-10 Suitcases
- Mini Coach – 18+1 seator for 11 to 6 pax – matching interior, air conditioning, microphone.