After alighting at Gauhati , the Gateway to North East India proceed to Umium lake, before halting at shilling for the night. The next day proceed on a day visit to Cherrapunji, believed to be the wettest place on the planet. The last but one day you would have a local sight seeing in Shillong, before heading back to the plains of Gauhati to board your flight/train for your onward destination.
|No of Guest||Tour Cost Per Person|
|Standard - 3☆|
|2 Persons traveling together (Double Occupancy)||₹ 17,700|
|3 Persons traveling together (Triple Occupancy)||₹ 13,200|
|4 persons traveling together (2 Double Occupancy)||₹ 14,300|
|1 Person traveling together with 2 peresons (1 Double and 1 Single Occupancy)||₹ 22,100|
|Children between 6 and 12 years||₹ 4,000|
|Children below 6 years||Free|
INCLUDES & EXCLUDES
- Per person rates in Indian Rupees – applicable for minimum of 2 persons staying together sharing same room and vehicle with other combination.
- Accommodation with breakfast and taxes in specified or similar properties.
- Transportation by A/C Car, driver allowance, fuel, parking charges, interstate taxes as per the itinerary only. Driving from morning 08.00am to 20.00hrs
- Lunch, dinner and personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, etc.,
- Air / Train Ticket.
- Entry tickets, camera / video Camera fee.
- Local or accompanying guide charges
- Any items other than mentioned in cost includes.
Guwahati Airport / Rly Station – Shillong (100 kms / 3 hrs)
Meet on arrival at Guwahati Airport / Railway Station & transfer to Shillong (4,900 ft.), called 'Scotland of the East" (100 kms 3 hrs). Enroute visit Umium Lake, a majestic placid lake with its surrounding sylvan hills. On arrival at Shillong, check in at your hotel. Overnight stay at Shillong.
Excursion to Cherrapunji (60 kms / 2 hrs)
After early breakfast drive to Cherrapunjee (4,400 ft.), the wettest place in the world. You will see the beautiful waterfall known as Nohkalikai. You can also explore the caves known as Mawsmai. Evening return to Shillong, enroute visit Elephanta falls and Shillong peak for some breathtaking views. Overnight stay at Shillong.
Shillong Sightseeing – Guwahati (100 kms / 3 hrs)
After breakfast visit Don Bosco Museum & Ward’s Lake. After that drive to Guwahati. Arrive and check in at hotel. In the evening visit 'Kalakshetra', a place where Assamese history and culture is presented through Light and sound show. Return to hotel. Overnight stay at Guwahati.
Guwahati Local Sightseeing
After breakfast out to visit Kamakhya Temple, Tirupati Balaji Temple, Nabagraha Temple, Assam State Museum, State Zoo cum Botanical Garden, Regional Science Centre and Sukreswar Temple (The 6th Jyotirlinga of Shiva). Afternoon we suggest an optional tour of Golden sunset cruise on the Brahmaputra (Direct Payment by own). Overnight stay at Guwahati.
Guwahati Airport / Rly Station
After breakfast check out from hotel & transfer to Guwahati Airport / Railway Station for your onward journey.
|Place||Standard - 3☆|
|Shillong||Best Holiday Inn|
Hotel Polo Towers
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We strongly recommend that you read the Terms & Conditions
carefully before booking your holiday.
This tour can be booked by minimum of 2 persons up to 10 persons. We do not recommend add others to this tour. It will be you and your family or friends traveling in this tour by private vehicles only. We offer the following categories of hotels:
- Silver – 3 Star Hotels
- Gold – 4 Star Hotels
- Platinum – 5 Star Hotels
In cities where the categories are not available the lower category will be provided and rates have been taken in our costings for the lower categories.
You can choose from some of our most popular readymade programs or we can tailor a program just to suit your specific requirements. Alternatively, when you tailor your own tour, you can begin and end your journey from any City you choose within India.
This is a very exclusive way of discovering India. You have the choice of touring in a Sedan Car for up to 2 to 3 pax or in a Multi Purpose Vehicle (MPV) for 3-5 Pax. Our Experienced Chauffeurs will take care of all your needs for the duration of the tour. All Sightseeing Tours are on a Private Basis.
We can provide you an English Speaking Guide or any other language that you may require for all your Guided Tours at additional cost upon request.
Your Chauffeurs will offer you the greatest degree of flexibility, as he will be able to accommodate your needs and changes to your schedule even on short notice.
All our vehicles are fully air-conditioned, constantly maintained and are of the highest standards. All Chauffeurs are fluent in English(some other local languages) and have extensive experience in touring knowledge of their area.
Vehicles will be at your disposal from 0800hrs to 2000hrs daily. You may take regular stops and breaks at your leisure whenever or travel to places you would like to visit nearby.
2-3 Pax Silver / Gold customer will be travelling in Sedan vehicle and Platinum customer in MPV vehicles. Vehicle Descriptions:
- Sedan - 4+1 seator - suitable for 1 to 3pax - matching interior, air conditioning - Baggage - 2 Hand Baggage Baggage – 2 Suitcases ( Tata Indigo, Swift Desire, Mahindra Logan or Toyota Etios)
- Multi Purpose Vehicle (MPV) 6+1 seator suitable for 4 to 5 Pax – matching interior, air conditioning - 3 Hand Baggage – 3 to 4 Suitcases ( Toyota Innova)
- Tempo Traveler – Transporter 12 +1 seator – suitable for 6 to 10 pax – matching interior, air conditioning – 10 Hand Baggage – 9-10 Suitcases
- Mini Coach – 18+1 seator for 11 to 6 pax – matching interior, air conditioning, microphone.