On arrival in Delhi, proceed to visit Agra. The city came into prominence under the Mughal rule some 600 years ago a flourishing city of those times. It is famous for the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort. On returning to Delhi embark on a two day city sight seeing tour seeing the old parts of Delhi along with its modern counterpart the Lutyens Delhi. On completion of the tour you could take a flight/train back home with fond memories of the tour.
|No of Guest||Tour Cost Per Person|
|Standard - 3☆|
|2 Persons traveling together (Double Occupancy)||₹ 11,600|
|3 Persons traveling together (Triple Occupancy)||₹ 10,200|
|4 persons traveling together (2 Double Occupancy)||₹ 11,000|
|1 Person traveling together with 2 peresons (1 Double and 1 Single Occupancy)||₹ 16,900|
|Children between 6 and 12 years||₹ 3,000|
|Children below 6 years||Free|
INCLUDES & EXCLUDES
- Per person rates in Indian Rupees – applicable for minimum of 2 persons staying together sharing same room and vehicle with other combination.
- Accommodation with breakfast and taxes in specified or similar properties.
- Transportation by A/C Car, driver allowance, fuel, parking charges, interstate taxes as per the itinerary only. Driving from morning 08.00am to 20.00hrs
- Lunch, dinner and personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, etc.,
- Air / Train Ticket.
- Entry tickets, camera / video Camera fee.
- Local or accompanying guide charges
- Any items other than mentioned in cost includes.
Meet on arrival at Delhi Airport and drive to Agra. On arrival proceed to visit Taj Mahal - Built by Shah Jahan, the Taj is a white marble memorial to his beautiful wife Mumtaz Mahal. This monument took 22 years to be completed and was designed, and planned by Persian architect Ustad Isa, Agra Fort - Built by the famed Mughal emperor Akbar in 1565 AD, the fort is predominantly of red sandstone. Ensconced within is the picture perfect Pearl Mosque, which is a major tourist attraction. Overnight. (Taj Mahal remains closed on every Friday)
Agra / Delhi:
Breakfast checkout and drive to Delhi - This city designed and built by the British in the 1920's. On arrival check into Hotel. Later proceed to visit Humayun's Tomb, Qutub Minar - built by Qutub-ud-Din Aibek in 1199, Red Fort (visit subject to security permission), the most opulent Fort and Palace of the Mughal Empire. Back to hotel. Overnight.
Breakfast, proceed for full day local sightseeing visit tour of Old Delhi. Old Delhi - An ancient walled city. Visit India Gate and drive past President's House, Parliament House and Government Secretariat Building, Raj Ghat, the memorial site of the Mahatma Gandhi, Jama Masjid - the largest mosque in India and Chandini Chowk, the bustling and colourful market of the old city. Overnight.
Morning proceed for local sightseeing and later in the evening transfer to Delhi Airport to board the flight for onward destination. Tour Ends.
|Place||Standard - 3☆|
|Delhi||Hotel Grand Sartaj,|
Hotel Iris Park,
Hotel Pushpa Villa
Hotel Crystal Inn
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We strongly recommend that you read the Terms & Conditions
carefully before booking your holiday.
This tour can be booked by minimum of 2 persons up to 10 persons. We do not recommend add others to this tour. It will be you and your family or friends traveling in this tour by private vehicles only. We offer the following categories of hotels:
- Silver – 3 Star Hotels
- Gold – 4 Star Hotels
- Platinum – 5 Star Hotels
In cities where the categories are not available the lower category will be provided and rates have been taken in our costings for the lower categories.
You can choose from some of our most popular readymade programs or we can tailor a program just to suit your specific requirements. Alternatively, when you tailor your own tour, you can begin and end your journey from any City you choose within India.
This is a very exclusive way of discovering India. You have the choice of touring in a Sedan Car for up to 2 to 3 pax or in a Multi Purpose Vehicle (MPV) for 3-5 Pax. Our Experienced Chauffeurs will take care of all your needs for the duration of the tour. All Sightseeing Tours are on a Private Basis.
We can provide you an English Speaking Guide or any other language that you may require for all your Guided Tours at additional cost upon request.
Your Chauffeurs will offer you the greatest degree of flexibility, as he will be able to accommodate your needs and changes to your schedule even on short notice.
All our vehicles are fully air-conditioned, constantly maintained and are of the highest standards. All Chauffeurs are fluent in English(some other local languages) and have extensive experience in touring knowledge of their area.
Vehicles will be at your disposal from 0800hrs to 2000hrs daily. You may take regular stops and breaks at your leisure whenever or travel to places you would like to visit nearby.
2-3 Pax Silver / Gold customer will be travelling in Sedan vehicle and Platinum customer in MPV vehicles. Vehicle Descriptions:
- Sedan - 4+1 seator - suitable for 1 to 3pax - matching interior, air conditioning - Baggage - 2 Hand Baggage Baggage – 2 Suitcases ( Tata Indigo, Swift Desire, Mahindra Logan or Toyota Etios)
- Multi Purpose Vehicle (MPV) 6+1 seator suitable for 4 to 5 Pax – matching interior, air conditioning - 3 Hand Baggage – 3 to 4 Suitcases ( Toyota Innova)
- Tempo Traveler – Transporter 12 +1 seator – suitable for 6 to 10 pax – matching interior, air conditioning – 10 Hand Baggage – 9-10 Suitcases
- Mini Coach – 18+1 seator for 11 to 6 pax – matching interior, air conditioning, microphone.