Arriving into Srinagar takes a visitor to an all together different experience by staying admist the Pir Panjal ranges of the Himalayas. The tour includes a stay in a House boat on the Dal Lake, followed by visits to three of the most exquisite hamlets in Kashmir, namely, Sonmarg , Gulmarg – known for its cable car ride and the snow ski point, and Pahalgam an excellent beauty spot abutting the Lidder river. The tour concludes with a trip back to Srinagar to board a flight to the onward destination.
|No of Guest||Tour Cost Per Person|
|Standard - 3☆|
|2 Persons traveling together (Double Occupancy)||₹ 25,700|
|3 Persons traveling together (Triple Occupancy)||₹ 19,150|
|4 persons traveling together (2 Double Occupancy)||₹ 20,900|
|1 Person traveling together with 2 peresons (1 Double and 1 Single Occupancy)||₹ 32,550|
|Children between 6 and 12 years||₹ 6,000|
|Children below 6 years||Free|
INCLUDES & EXCLUDES
- Per person rates in Indian Rupees – applicable for minimum of 2 persons staying together sharing same room and vehicle with other combination.
- Accommodation with breakfast and taxes in specified or similar properties.
- Transportation by A/C Car, driver allowance, fuel, parking charges, interstate taxes as per the itinerary only. Driving from morning 08.00am to 20.00hrs
- Lunch, dinner and personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, etc.,
- Air / Train Ticket.
- Entry tickets, camera / video Camera fee.
- Local or accompanying guide charges
- Any items other than mentioned in cost includes.
Meet on arrival at Srinagar Airport and transfer to House Boat. Relax and overnight.
Morning breakfast checkout and transfer to Hotel. Later proceed to visit world famous Mughal Gardens visiting the Nishat Bagh (The garden of pleasure) and Shalimar Bagh (Abode of love). In the afternoon enjoy a Shikara ride on The Dal Lake. Overnight.
Srinagar / Sonmarg:
Morning breakfast checkout and drive to Sonamarg - lies in Sindh Valley streamed with flowers and surrounded by mountains. On arrival check into Hotel. Later take a pony ride to Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year. Return to the hotel. Overnight.
Sonmarg / Gulmarg
Morning breakfast checkout and drive to Gulmarg. On arrival check into Hotel. After lunch proceed for Gondala Ride (Cable Car) from Gulmarg to Khalinmarg or Horse Riding or enjoy the nature walk in Gulmarg. Gulmarg is surrounded by all sides of Chain of mountains which ranges from 4000m to 5000m. Back to hotel. Overnight.
Gulmarg / Pahalgam:
Morning breakfast checkout and drive to Pahalgam. On arrival check into Hotel. After lunch free. Overnight.
Morning breakfast proceed to visit Chandanwadi, The snow Point (14 Kms) or enjoy pony ride, Back to hotel. Rest of the day at leisure to explore the countryside and enjoy leisurely walks through the pine forest along the River Lidder. Dinner & overnight.
Pahalgam / Srinagar:
Morning breakfast, checkout and drive to Srinagar. On arrival drop to Airport to board the flight for onward destination. Tour Ends.
|Place||Standard - 3☆|
Hotel Sonmarg Resort
|Gulmarg||Hotel Grand Mumtaz|
Hotel Heevan Retreat
|Srinagar||Hotel Grand Kashmir,|
Hotel Imperial Lake View
Hotel Forest Hill Resort,
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We strongly recommend that you read the Terms & Conditions
carefully before booking your holiday.
This tour can be booked by minimum of 2 persons up to 10 persons. We do not recommend add others to this tour. It will be you and your family or friends traveling in this tour by private vehicles only. We offer the following categories of hotels:
- Silver – 3 Star Hotels
- Gold – 4 Star Hotels
- Platinum – 5 Star Hotels
In cities where the categories are not available the lower category will be provided and rates have been taken in our costings for the lower categories.
You can choose from some of our most popular readymade programs or we can tailor a program just to suit your specific requirements. Alternatively, when you tailor your own tour, you can begin and end your journey from any City you choose within India.
This is a very exclusive way of discovering India. You have the choice of touring in a Sedan Car for up to 2 to 3 pax or in a Multi Purpose Vehicle (MPV) for 3-5 Pax. Our Experienced Chauffeurs will take care of all your needs for the duration of the tour. All Sightseeing Tours are on a Private Basis.
We can provide you an English Speaking Guide or any other language that you may require for all your Guided Tours at additional cost upon request.
Your Chauffeurs will offer you the greatest degree of flexibility, as he will be able to accommodate your needs and changes to your schedule even on short notice.
All our vehicles are fully air-conditioned, constantly maintained and are of the highest standards. All Chauffeurs are fluent in English(some other local languages) and have extensive experience in touring knowledge of their area.
Vehicles will be at your disposal from 0800hrs to 2000hrs daily. You may take regular stops and breaks at your leisure whenever or travel to places you would like to visit nearby.
2-3 Pax Silver / Gold customer will be travelling in Sedan vehicle and Platinum customer in MPV vehicles. Vehicle Descriptions:
- Sedan - 4+1 seator - suitable for 1 to 3pax - matching interior, air conditioning - Baggage - 2 Hand Baggage Baggage – 2 Suitcases ( Tata Indigo, Swift Desire, Mahindra Logan or Toyota Etios)
- Multi Purpose Vehicle (MPV) 6+1 seator suitable for 4 to 5 Pax – matching interior, air conditioning - 3 Hand Baggage – 3 to 4 Suitcases ( Toyota Innova)
- Tempo Traveler – Transporter 12 +1 seator – suitable for 6 to 10 pax – matching interior, air conditioning – 10 Hand Baggage – 9-10 Suitcases
- Mini Coach – 18+1 seator for 11 to 6 pax – matching interior, air conditioning, microphone.