South Indian Tours Package
Coorg Ooty and Mysore Tour Package
Coorg Ooty and Mysore Tour Package
Starts from ₹ 17750/-
6 Nights / 7 Days
Bangalore / Coorg- Madikeri / Ooty / Mysore
Coorg is bestowed with salubrious climate. It is aptly titled the Scotland of the South. Nature's beautiful trinity in South India! Also known as the land of Kodavas, the local ethnic people who are known for their hospitality & bravery. The places have abundance of beauty and you would be treated to Raja Seat view point, Fort, Abbey Falls, a waterfall, lush green Coffee plantations and Omkareshwara temple, the canopy of which is designed on Mughal Architecture, A journey that combines the heavenly hill stations of Ooty & Coorg, A trip through Mysuru – which is well known for its world renowned Palace & Dasara Festivities during the month of October, the heritage centre of Karnataka will showcase the history and culture of the bygone era. The City is also known for the art gallery which boasts of the paintings from the history of Mysore rulers, the Wodeyar Family. You are definitely going to cherish the memories of this unforgettable journey & don’t be surprised if you would like to visit again.
Prices shown is an indicative price (budgetary quote) and is subject to variation. Do share with us your travel needs, we will be happy to assist you with our final offer.
|No of Guest
||Tour Cost Per Person
||Standard - 3 Star
|2 Persons traveling together (Double Occupancy)
|3 Persons traveling together (Triple Occupancy)
|4 persons traveling together (2 Double Occupancy)
|Children between 6 and 12 years
|Children below 6 years
Day 1 : Bangalore / Coorg - Madikeri
Pick up from Bangalore Airport / Railway station and drive to Coorg - Madikeri. On arrival check into resort, lunch & relax. Later proceed to visit Abbey falls-Tucked away between private coffee and spice estate, Madikeri Fort - The 19th century Madikeri fort with its stone ramparts now houses the prison, Omkareshwara Temple - Built in 1820 and featuring a blend of red-tile roofed Kerala architecture and Islamic-style domes. Evening visit Raja Seat- is an enchanting picnic spot with a swathing in the nature's lap. Return to hotel and overnight.
Day 2 : Coorg - Madikeri
Morning breakfast, proceed to visit Bhagamandala - situated at the confluence of two rivers, the Cauvery and the Kanika. A third river, the Sujyothi is said to join from underground, visit Talacauvery - known as Dakshin Kashi is the birthplace of river Cauvery at the foot of the breathtaking Brahmagiri Hills in Coorg. The river flows down inconspicuously as 'Guptagamini' from here before re-emerging a small distance downwards at Nagateerta. Back to hotel. Overnight.
Day 3 : Coorg - Madikeri / Ooty
Early breakfast checkout and proceed to Dubare elephant camp (to reach the place before 08.30Hrs) offer the 3 hour experience with Elephants consisting of elephant Grooming, feeding, later visit Cauvery Nisargadhama - is an island formed by river Cauvery and is used as a picnic spot island, with lush foliage of thick bamboo groves, Lunch at Kushalnagar and later visit Bylakuppe - largest Tibetan settlement in South India. The temple has 62 feet Buddha statues covered with gold plates is a wonderful sight anytime. Later drive to Ooty. On arrival check into hotel and overnight.
Day 4 : Ooty
Breakfast, proceed for full day sight seeing visit Botanical Garden - is spread over 22 hectares ascending the slopes on the hill, Rose Garden - the rose varieties planted in this park were assembled from different sources with 17,256 rose plants from 1919 varieties, Deer Park - is one of the high altitude animal park in India, Doddabetta is highest peak (2634 meters) in the Nilgiris, Ooty Lake - which extends to an area of 65 acres, good for boating. Return to hotel and overnight.
Day 5 : Ooty / Coonoor / Ooty
Morning breakfast, half-day tour to Coonoor - is a small town with an equable climate that has made it in its own right, visit Dolphins Nose - Ideally visited in the morning, you can get a beautiful view of the
Catherine falls from here, Lamb's Rock- this view point is within a reserve forest with a phenomenal view
of vast stretches of forests all the way to the Coimbatore plains, Law's Falls - is a paradise for naturalists, Katery Falls- water from the Katery dam flows as a falls. This is one of the highest falls in the Nilgiris. Return to hotel, evening free and overnight.
Day 6 : Ooty / Mysore
Morning breakfast, checkout and proceed to Mysore - known for its magnificent palaces and majestic buildings, sprawling gardens and treelined boulevards, shimmering silks and sandalwood, the 'City Royale' always figures in the tourist's itinerary. On arrival check into a hotel and evening visit Chamundi Hill - perched atop a hill. The 4.8m tall monolith of Nandi and the gigantic Mahishasura statue are added attractions. Return to hotel and overnight.
Day 7 : Mysore / Bangalore
Breakfast checkout and drive to Bangalore Enroute visit Srirangapatna - Tippus Summer Palace. On arrival drop to Bangalore Airport / Railway Station to board the train for onward destination. Tour Ends.
INCLUDES & EXCLUDES
- 6 Nights stay in the Hotel / Resort (as per category chosen), with breakfast + Taxes.
- All accommodation in base category rooms, unless specified otherwise.
- Transportation by A/C Car, driver allowance, fuel, interstate tax, parking charges as per the itinerary only. Driving from morning 08.00am to 21.00hrs
- Lunch/Dinner wherever not specified.
- Expenses personal in nature like tips, laundry, telephones etc.
- Flight & Train Tickets.
- Entrance to all attraction points, boating, camera charges etc.
- Any expenses arising out of any force majeure circumstances like political situations etc.
- Any service not specified in the inclusions.
||Standard - 3 Star
|Coorg - Madikeri
||Hotel Hill Dale Resort
Hotel Le Coorg
KSTDC Mayura Valley View
Hotel Lake View
Hotel Preethi Classic
||Hotel Q Star
Hotel Rio Meridian
Hotel Roopa Elite
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Small variation in rates may become inevitable. If it is in excess of the quoted rate, the same will be chargeable. If it is lower than the quoted rate, the same will be refunded.
- This is just a quotation; booking will be confirmed against full payment only.
- If the hotel mentioned is not available, similar hotels will be secured for the stay.
- Difference in package / rates if any will be intimated before final confirmation for payment.
- Any change in date or package will attracts revised quotation.
- Check in at 14.00hrs & Check out at 12.00hrs or according to hotel Policy.
- No refund for No Show booking / partially used services.
- Skyway is a mediator between services provider & customer; hence liability only for the confirmed service.
- Guest is requested to carry their photo identity proof at the time of check in.
Prior to commencement of tour and counted from a working day.
- 45 to 30 days prior to commencement of tour, cancellation fee, 10 percent.
- 29 to 15 days prior to commencement of tour, cancellation fee, 50 percent.
- No refund for cancellation with less than 15 days
This tour can be booked by minimum of 2 persons up to 10 persons. We do not recommend add others to this tour. It will be you and your family or friends traveling in this tour by private vehicles only.
We offer the following categories of hotels:
- Silver – 3 Star Hotels
- Gold – 4 Star Hotels
- Platinum – 5 Star Hotels
In cities where the categories are not available the lower category will be provided and rates have been taken in our costings for the lower categories.
You can choose from some of our most popular readymade programs or we can tailor a program just to suit your specific requirements. Alternatively, when you tailor your own tour, you can begin and end your journey from any City you choose within India.
This is a very exclusive way of discovering India. You have the choice of touring in a Sedan Car for up to 2 to 3 pax or in a Multi Purpose Vehicle (MPV) for 3-5 Pax. Our Experienced Chauffeurs will take care of all your needs for the duration of the tour. All Sightseeing Tours are on a Private Basis.
We can provide you an English Speaking Guide or any other language that you may require for all your Guided Tours at additional cost upon request.
Your Chauffeurs will offer you the greatest degree of flexibility, as he will be able to accommodate your needs and changes to your schedule even on short notice.
All our vehicles are fully air-conditioned, constantly maintained and are of the highest standards. All Chauffeurs are fluent in English(some other local languages) and have extensive experience in touring knowledge of their area.
Vehicles will be at your disposal from 0800hrs to 2000hrs daily. You may take regular stops and breaks at your leisure whenever or travel to places you would like to visit nearby.
2-3 Pax Silver / Gold customer will be travelling in Sedan vehicle and Platinum customer in MPV vehicles.
- Sedan - 4+1 seater - suitable for 1 to 3pax - matching interior, air conditioning - Baggage - 2 Hand Baggage Baggage – 2 Suitcases ( Tata Indigo, Swift Desire, Mahindra Logan or Toyota Etios)
- Multi Purpose Vehicle (MPV) 6+1 seater suitable for 4 to 5 Pax – matching interior, air conditioning - 3 Hand Baggage – 3 to 4 Suitcases ( Toyota Innova)
- Tempo Traveler – Transporter 12 +1 seater – suitable for 6 to 10 pax – matching interior, air conditioning – 10 Hand Baggage – 9-10 Suitcases
- Mini Coach – 18+1 seater for 11 to 6 pax – matching interior, air conditioning, microphone.
Booking Procedure & Payment Conditions:
- Initial Booking Deposit – Rs. 2500/- per person along with inquiry or as per online payment process.
- Full payment has to be paid at least 30 days prior to departure.
- For bookings less than 30 days prior to departure, full payment to be made at the time of booking.
- Tickets, Hotel vouchers, Transport vouchers and Tour Documents would be issued 7 days prior to date of departure.
- If booking less than 7 days then we will issued voucher once upon 100% payment received.
- Prices are indicative, Final price will be furnished as per your requested date of travel Hotels.
Want to book a trip or inquiry?