Mysore is a city, rich in history and heritage. Major places of interest are Srirangapatna, the Palace, KRS Dam. Further, the journey takes a visitor to Ooty – the queen of hill stations majestically placed on the slopes of Western Ghats, and enjoy lakes, wooded terrain and the world famous toy train.
|No of Guest||Tour Cost Per Person|
|Standard - 3☆|
|One Adult||₹ 26,000|
|2 Persons traveling together (Double Occupancy)||₹ 17,250|
|3 Persons traveling together (Triple Occupancy)||₹ 15,500|
|Children between 6 and 12 years||₹ 5,250|
INCLUDES & EXCLUDES
What is included in the tour
- Per Accommodation on Single / twin / triple sharing with bed and breakfast and all tax as per the itinerary.
- Transportation by Ac Vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Driver Allowance, parking fee and Govt., Service Tax.
What is NOT included in the tour:
- Lunch and Dinner
- Entrance Charges
- Guide Service
- Personal Expenditure
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusion
Bangalore / Mysore
Pick up from Bangalore and drive to Mysore en-route visit Srirangapatna - Island fortress of Tippu Sultan. Visit Tippu's summer Palace (Dariya Daulat Bagh), Gumbaz, and Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple. On arrival at Mysore check into hotel. After lunch relax and later visit Chamundi Hill-perched atop a hill the 4.8m tall monolith of Nandi and the gigantic Mahishasura statue and added attractions. Return to hotel and overnight.
Morning breakfast and proceed for full day sightseeing, visit Art Gallery in the Jaganmohan Palace houses an excellent collection of ceramics, sandalwood, ivory, stone, antique furniture and ancient musical instruments, Maharaja Palace - the Palace is a splendid structure in the Indo-Saracenic style, among its many attractions are a magnificent gold throne, St. Philomena’s Church-this imposing Gothic structure with beautiful stained glass windows and lofty towers is a must see. Later on in the evening visit Brindavan Garden-the Krishna Raja Sagar Dam after sundown, when musical fountains and closed lights transform this place into a magical fairyland. Return to hotel and overnight.
Mysore / Ooty
Morning breakfast, checkout and drive to Ooty called the Queen of Hill Stations picturesque, green Udhagamandalam better known as Ooty, is the most popular hill station in the South, Enroute visit Bandipur National Park and Madumalai National Park, on arrival check in to a hotel, evening free and overnight.
Morning breakfast, proceed for full day sightseeing visit Botanical Garden - is spread over 22 hectares ascending the slopes on the hill, Rose Garden - the rose varieties planted in this park were assembled from different sources with 17,256 rose plants from 1919 varieties, Deer Park, is one of the high altitude animal park in India, Doddabetta is highest peak (2634 meters) in the Nilgiris, Ooty Lake - which extends to an area of 65 acres, good for boating. Return to hotel and overnight.
Ooty / Bangalore
Morning breakfast check out and drive to Bangalore. On arrival check into Hotel. Relax or evening proceed for shopping. Overnight.
Morning breakfast, checkout and proceed to visit Lalbagh-240 acres of beautifully sculpted gardens, flowers abound, rare collection of tropical and sub-tropical plants, ISKCON temple-the Krishna Temple is a blend of Modern technology and spiritual harmony, then proceed to Bangalore Airport or Railway station to board the flight for onward destination. Tour Ends.
|Place||Standard - 3☆|
Crystal Park Inn
Crystal Paark Inn,
Kings Kourt Hotel
Hotel Southern Star
Fortune Sullivan Court
Hotel Webleck Residency
Holiday Inn Gem Park,
Hotel Sullivan Court
Young Island Comforts
Young Island Comforts - Test
Hotel Southern Star
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We strongly recommend that you read the Terms & Conditions
carefully before booking your holiday.
Tour will be confirmed with minimum of 8 passengers only. Booking should be at least 15 days early. Full refund will be processed if seats are not full or alternative will be provided in taxi if the co-passengers agree with nominal surcharges depending upon number of persons and type of vehicle. Vehicle Descriptions:
- Tempo Traveler – Transporter 12 +1 seator – suitable for 8 to 11 pax – matching interior, air conditioning – 10 Hand Baggage – 9-10 Suitcases
- Mini Coach – 18 + 1 seator for 12 to 17 pax – matching interior, air conditioning, microphone.
- Coach – 27+1 seator for 18 to 25 pax- matching interior, air conditioning, microphone.
- Coach – 35+1 seator for 26 to 34 pax- matching interior, air conditioning, microphone.
- Our Experienced Chauffeurs will take care of all your needs for the duration of the tour.
- All our vehicles are fully air-conditioned, constantly maintained and are of the highest standards.
- All Chauffeurs are fluent in English (some other local languages) and have extensive experience in touring knowledge of India.
- Vehicles will be at your disposal from 0800hrs to 2000hrs daily.