New Delhi, the capital and the third largest city of India is a fusion of the ancient and the modern. Standing along the West End of Gangetic Plain. The capital city, Delhi, unwinds a picture rich with culture, architecture and human diversity, deep in history, monuments, museums, galleries, gardens and exotic shows.
Comprising of two contrasting yet harmonious parts, the Old Delhi and New Delhi, the city is a travel hub of Northern India.
|No of Guest
||Tour Cost Per Person
||Standard - 3☆
||Deluxe - 4☆
|2 Persons traveling together (Double Occupancy)
||Children between 6 and 12 years
||Children below 6 years
INCLUDES & EXCLUDES
- Per person rates in Indian Rupees – applicable for minimum of 2 persons staying together sharing same room.
- Accommodation with breakfast and taxes in specified or similar properties.
- Transportation by A/C Car, driver allowance, fuel, parking charges, interstate taxes as per the itinerary only. Driving from morning 08.00am to 20.00hrs
- Lunch, dinner and personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, etc.,
- Air / Train Ticket.
- Entry tickets, camera / video Camera fee.
- Local or accompanying guide charges
- Any items other than mentioned in cost includes.
Arrive at New Delhi:
Meet on arrival at Delhi airport and transfer to hotel, lunch and proceed for half day city sight seeing. Visit Qutb Minar- Tower of Victory built by Qutb-Ud-Din-Aibak, a Mughal Emperor, Quwat-Ul-Islam Mosque- First mosque to be built in India, Mehrauli- Visit the famous Iron pillar erected by Asoka the Great, Jantar Mantar- An astronomical observatory built by Sawai Jai Singh II in 1710 AD, Birla Mandir (Laxmi Narayan Temple) and Safdurjung Tomb- Tomb of Safdurjung. Return to hotel and overnight.
Morning breakfast and proceed to full day sight seeing. Visit Red Fort- Built by Emperor Shah Jahan which houses several important buildings like Diwan-I-Aam, Diwan-I-Khaas, etc, India gate - Built by famed architect Edwin Lutyens to commemorate the Indian Soldiers who died in the First World War and Afghan War, Purana Qila-, Teen Murthi Bhavan (Nehru Museum)- National Museum - India’s biggest museum. Return to hotel and overnight.
Morning breakfast, check out and drop to airport. Tour ends.
||Standard - 3☆
||Deluxe - 4☆
Hotel Grand Sartaj,
Hotel Iris Park,
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We strongly recommend that you read the Terms & Conditions
carefully before booking your holiday.
This tour can be booked by minimum of 2 persons up to 10 persons. We do not recommend add others to this tour. It will be you and your family or friends traveling in this tour by private vehicles only.
We offer the following categories of hotels:
- Silver – 3 Star Hotels
- Gold – 4 Star Hotels
- Platinum – 5 Star Hotels
In cities where the categories are not available the lower category will be provided and rates have been taken in our costings for the lower categories.
You can choose from some of our most popular readymade programs or we can tailor a program just to suit your specific requirements. Alternatively, when you tailor your own tour, you can begin and end your journey from any City you choose within India.
This is a very exclusive way of discovering India. You have the choice of touring in a Sedan Car for up to 2 to 3 pax or in a Multi Purpose Vehicle (MPV) for 3-5 Pax. Our Experienced Chauffeurs will take care of all your needs for the duration of the tour. All Sightseeing Tours are on a Private Basis.
We can provide you an English Speaking Guide or any other language that you may require for all your Guided Tours at additional cost upon request.
Your Chauffeurs will offer you the greatest degree of flexibility, as he will be able to accommodate your needs and changes to your schedule even on short notice.
All our vehicles are fully air-conditioned, constantly maintained and are of the highest standards. All Chauffeurs are fluent in English(some other local languages) and have extensive experience in touring knowledge of their area.
Vehicles will be at your disposal from 0800hrs to 2000hrs daily. You may take regular stops and breaks at your leisure whenever or travel to places you would like to visit nearby.
2-3 Pax Silver / Gold customer will be travelling in Sedan vehicle and Platinum customer in MPV vehicles.
- Sedan - 4+1 seator - suitable for 1 to 3pax - matching interior, air conditioning - Baggage - 2 Hand Baggage Baggage – 2 Suitcases ( Tata Indigo, Swift Desire, Mahindra Logan or Toyota Etios)
- Multi Purpose Vehicle (MPV) 6+1 seator suitable for 4 to 5 Pax – matching interior, air conditioning - 3 Hand Baggage – 3 to 4 Suitcases ( Toyota Innova)
- Tempo Traveler – Transporter 12 +1 seator – suitable for 6 to 10 pax – matching interior, air conditioning – 10 Hand Baggage – 9-10 Suitcases
- Mini Coach – 18+1 seator for 11 to 6 pax – matching interior, air conditioning, microphone.