Europe Tour Packages
Best Of Spain and Portugal
Best Of Spain and Portugal
Starts from â‚¹ 202300/-
11 Nights / 12 Days Days
Madrid, Toledo, Lisbon, Cascais, Seville, Cordoba, Malaga, Granada, Valencia & Barcelona
On arrival proceed to Madrid which the tourist places like plaza mayor, plaza de villa, Toledo the imperial city known for rich its Art & Culture, throws open to the tourist such as synagogues, churches and fortress.
Relish the Manueline style of architecture the Jeronimos Monastery which is regarded as the world heritage site. There after explore the golden sands of Cascais beach also called the fisherman’s beach.
Andalusia the land of culture, fiesta, destined for the food connoisseur, come across the architectural epics, Cathedral Granada an exquisite Moorish art example. Cordoba is synonymous with art, culture and leisure it is a thousand year old city and a world heritage site, on conclusion the flamenco show is a must see.
Spain is the home of great Moorish monuments, Alhambra palace being one of the epics of Moorish heritage.
Barcelona, a gothic and marvel city is situated on the Mediterranean Sea, known for its quirky and cool climate. Visit the home stadium of Lionel Messi, Camp Nou Stadium where Barcelona is the hub for football enthusiast. Tour ends on a higher note with great memories of visit to Spain & Portugal.
Prices mentioned are indicative in nature only. Final quotation will be provided after receiving number of persons travelling, children with age, date of travel,duration of stay, type of hotel, etc., Online request or booing will be acknowledged and final quote for the difference of amount if any will be sent.
|No of Guest
||Tour Cost Per Person
||Standard - 3☆
|2 Persons traveling together (Double Occupancy)
|3 Persons traveling together (Triple Occupancy)
Tariff valid from 01/01/2020 to 31/03/2021
Day 1 : Madrid - The Spain's cultural capital city.
Welcome to Madrid - the Spanish Capital! Meet your friendly Travel Professional outside the baggage hall and proceed to your conveniently located hotel. (Check-in after 1500 hrs.). Overnight in Madrid. (Dinner)
Day 2 : Enjoy guided city tour of Madrid - Visit the historic city of Toledo.
Today proceed on a guided city tour of Madrid, see Plaza Mayor and Plaza de la Villa - two of the town’s main squares - and then visit Royal Palace. View of Las Ventas Bullring and Santiago Bernabeu Stadium. Proceed to Toledo for an orientation tour, it’s an imperial city. Toledo was actually the capital of Spain. Toledo's Old Town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Its historical heritage is unparalleled. Later visit Sword factory as Toledo is known for its bladed weapons. Drive back to Madrid. Overnight in Madrid. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 3 : Proceed to Lisbon the enduring capital of Portugal.
Today sit back and relax in your comfortable coach as we proceed to Lisbon - Capital of Portugal. Rest of the day free on your own. Overnight in Lisbon. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Day 4 : Enjoy guided city tour of Lisbon. Visit the Beautiful city of Cascais
Today morning proceed on a guided city tour of Lisbon where you will experience Lisbon's two UNESCO World Heritage Sites: the Jeronimos Monastery with entrance, a superb example of Manueline (late-Gothic) architecture, and the Torre de Belem, a stunning 16th century monument that was commissioned to honor Portugal's remarkable feats of exploration during the Age of Discovery. Later explore the beautiful towns of Cascais. See the cliffs of Roca Cape, the westernmost point of continental Europe. Enjoy a scenic drive along the Atlantic coast, including free time at Cascais Beach. Overnight in Lisbon. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 5 : Visit to Seville the Capital of Andalusia. Experience cruise on Guadalquivir River.
Drive to Seville - Spain’s fourth largest city and the capital of Andalusia. Proceed on a city tour of Seville conducted by a local guide. Visit the cathedral, which is the largest and highest cathedral in Spain. Also see the Giralda, adjacent to the cathedral, a splendid example of Moorish art and now a symbol of Seville. Enjoy some time to stroll along the busy Santa Cruz quarter. Today a river boat cruise on the waters of the Guadalquivir. Cruise along the city’s main river and enjoy the wonderful views of Seville’s most beautiful panoramas. Overnight in Seville. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Day 6 : Day trip to Cordoba. Guided city tour of Cordoba. Enjoy the Flamenco Show.
Proceed to Cordoba, an important Roman city and a major Islamic center in the Middle Ages. Enjoy a guided city tour of Cordoba, see the Cathedral Mosque of Córdoba. Later return to Seville and have some leisurely time on your own before proceeding for the famous Flamenco Show of Spain. This Spanish dance form has been declared as the Masterpieces of the Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO. Overnight in Seville. (Breakfast/Local Lunch/Dinner)
Day 7 : Proceed to Granada, enroute visit the beautiful Costa del sol.
Today proceed for sunny Costa del Sol, coastal town of Malaga. Malaga, the seaside birthplace of Pablo Picasso. Enjoy an orientation tour of this city, formerly made up only of a series of small fishing settlements; today the region is a tourist destination. Later continue our drive to Granada located on the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. Overnight in Granada. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 8 : Orientation tour of Granada with entrance to Alhambra Palace.
Today morning after the breakfast, we proceed for an orientation tour of Granada, home to Spain’s greatest Moorish monuments. Also visit Alhambra Palace, Spain’s outstanding symbol of Moorish heritage. It is one of the country’s most visited tourist attractions. There is also time to amble through the magnificent Water gardens of Genera life, the royal summer residence… the gardens are the most beautiful gardens in the world. Overnight in Granada. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 9 : Guided city tour of Valencia. Visit the Lladró Museum.
Proceed to Valencia, the third largest city of Spain situated on the bank of river Turia. Enjoy a guided city tour of Valencia. See attractions like the San Pio V Palace or Cathedral of Valencia, the Silk Exchange, a beautifully preserved example of late Gothic architecture and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visit the Quart Towers and see the Serrano Towers, Valencia’s old city gates. See the popular football stadium Nou Mestalla, and many more. Also visit the Lladro Museum, Historic Museum of Porcelain and its painting collection, one of the most important private artistic sets in Spain. Overnight in in Valencia. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Day 10 : Visit to Torres Vineyard and proceed to Barcelona.
Today proceed to Barcelona enroute visit Torres Vineyard. The Torres family has been cultivating their own vineyards in the beautiful, Mediterranean region of Penedès for the last 300 years. Jaime Torres the patriarch, established the family bodega in Vilafranca del Penedès more than 130 years ago. Proceed to Barcelona. Overnight in in Barcelona. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Day 11 : Guided city tour of Barcelona.
Today proceed for a guided city tour of Barcelona. Revel in the awe-inspiring façade of the Sagrada Familia Cathedral which has become Barcelona's most universal symbol. Visit the Olympic Village, Columbus monument and Montjuïc Mountain where you will be able to see the Olympic Stadium. Visit to Camp Nou Stadium, home of Leo Messi. Later proceed to visit the Park Guell designed and composed to bring the peace and calm that one would expect from a park. Overnight in in Barcelona. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 12 : Depart and fly back home.
Your Holiday ends, today it’s time to fly back home. Check out and depart for the airport for the flight home. (Breakfast)
INCLUDES & EXCLUDES
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 02 nights at Hotel Silken Puerta/NH/Hotel Rafael Norte/Hesperia Getafe or similar in Madrid.
- 02 nights stay at Hotel Tivoli Jardim/Marriott or similar in Lisbon.
- 02 nights at Tryp Macarena/Melia Lebreros/Hotel Hesperia or similar in Sevilla.
- 02 nights at Macia Gran Via/Condor/Granada Palace or similar in Granada.
- 01 night at NH/Melia/Holiday Inn or Similar in Valencia.
- 02 nights at Front Air Congress/Catalonia Verdi/Rafael Badalona or similar in Barcelona.
- Daily Continental Buffet Breakfast.
- 05 Indian Jain/Vegetarian/ Non-Vegetarian Lunches & 01 Local Lunch. 11 Indian Jain/Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian Dinners.
AIRFARE & TICKET TAXES
- Return Economy Class group airfare as per itinerary (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th September 2019).
- Cost of your ticket taxes (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th September 2019).
MEDICAL INSURANCE Normal insurance charges for the duration of the tour are included in the tour price. However, any passenger above the age of 60 years and those passengers who wish to extend their stay will be required to pay additional charges. VISA REQUIREMENTS
- Multiple entry Schengen visa.
- The costs of Schengen visas are included in your tour price with documentation, processing and consulate fees.
- The Schengen Visa on your tour is valid for travel to Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, and France (In case of any change in the European Community visa policy, additional charges will be applicable.)
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- The cost of the Passport, POE charges, etc.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
- The Mandatory driver tip of EUR 03 per person per day is not included in the tour cost.
- Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
- Surcharges incase applicable on certain departure dates.
||Standard - 3☆
Hotel Rafael Norte
Hotel Silken Puerta
Hotel Tivoli Jardim
Hotel Melia Lebreros
Hotel Tryp Macarena
Hotel Granada Palace
Hotel Macia Gran Via
||Hotel Holiday Inn
||Hotel Front Air Congress
Hotel Catalonia Verdi
Hotel Rafael Badalona
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We strongly recommend that you read the Terms & Conditions carefully before booking your holiday.
POINTS TO BE NOTED
- All local taxes and services (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th September 2019).
- A person below 12 years of age on date of return flight will be considered a child
- A baby below 24 months of age on date of return flight will be considered an infant.
- Third person in a triple room might not be provided by extra bed or cot in most of the hotels. They might be provided with rollaway bed.
- All transfers and extensive sightseeing by a deluxe air-conditioned coach with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary).
- Meals are pre - set and a choice of menu is not available.
- Meals will be provided as specified in the itinerary.
- Due to operational issue on some days there will be packed meals offered.
- Services of our tour Manager or local representatives, while on tour.
- A local representative or your coach driver alone may be there to assist you during the initial part of the tour
- On some occasions, you may have to join another group in case your group does not have adequate members.
- Land Surcharges applicable on certain departure dates, will be advised later.
- Kindly note that on certain departure dates the tour routing could change. In some tours, there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in reverse itinerary. However you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions may nit operate on public holidays.
- It is advisable to book more than 45 days prior to the tour departure date as the internal ticket rate might increase closer to the departure date, resulting in an increase in the tour cost.
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purpose only.
- The airfare is based on the existing fare structure (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th September 2019). Any further increase in the airfare due to an increase in fuel price, change in government regulations, ticket taxes etc. Charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passenger, We are not be held responsible for the same.
- Any damage caused to the Hotel rooms or coach during your stay shall be payable by the passengers, we are not be liable for the same.
- For all joining Direct/ deviating Clients (Expect when deviating clients are on same flight as that of group), there would be no airport transfers. Incase of availing of transfer the same will be charged over and above tour cost.
- The management reserves the right to claim from the passengers, any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in the schedule of trains, Flights, coach, cruise or other services.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure; excursions advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed necessary.
- Due to high occupancy on the cruise, it is possible that the cabins provided would be of alternate category.
- A date change fee, as applicable, will be leived on passengers who change their date of travel
- For the convenience of our passengers, we may sometimes will have to amend the itinerary. However all services will remain the same
- The company reserves the right to alter the order of the itinerary. The same will be informed to the client before departure
- Due to trade fairs and conventions in the cities, it is possible that the hotel accommodations provided would be outside the city. The same will be informed in advance
- Passengers can board the tour from the hub city. Those boarding from any other city can do so, however all expenses to/from the hub city is to be borne by the passengers.
- Attractions in the theme parks may not operate/may change/entry restricted/closed without notice, we are not be held responsible for the same.
- Tour operated subject to RBI/GOI regulations
- Government Tax and Other applicable taxes will be extra
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses much be borne by the passenger
- Part of the tour cost is payable in Foreign Component out of your BTQ. The foreign exchange component will be payable as per the prevailing day rate of exchange on the date of payment of foreign exchange.
- When the outbound Sector of an Ex-India ticket is not Utilized, the return segment cannot be utilized for one-way travel and there will be no refund for non-utilization
- Please refer to the booking form for detailed “Terms & Conditions”.
Dear Valued Guests,
We are grateful to you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. Your holiday will be more enjoyable to you and your fellow guests. If you kindly observe the suggestions mentioned below. Your co-operation in these matters will enable us to deliver your tour at our best potential and in turn, you will get the maximum value for the money you have inversted in the tour At the Airport
- It is important for you to ensure that you are at the airport at least 3 hours before departure of your flight. Immigration and security check procedures can sometimes take up a lot of time.
- Passangers joining directly are requested to arriveat the hotel and check-in on theier own, at 15:00 hours (local time). Kindly also get in touch with the tour manager or the local representative who will be staying at the same hotel.
- Sufficient change should be carried by Guest for trolleys when they land at airports.
Baggage & Valuables
- Please don’t store money and valuables in your checked in baggage. The same should be kept in hand baggage
- It is suggested that you carry a set of clothes and your medicines in your hand baggage just in case rge checked in luggage arrives late or is misplaced.
- There is no porterage in these tours, so kindly travel light. Pulling around heavy luggage willl make you tired and not allow you to enjoy the tour. Also kindly ensure that all luggage has wheels.
- Airlines have restrictions on baggage weight, numbers and dimension. Kindly check with the airlines regarding the same before travelling to avoid paying excess baggage charges.
- Countries you are travelling to have seen a high incidence of thefts and baggage lifting in the recent past. Kindly, therefore, take care of your belongings at all times. We will not be liable for any loss suffered by you in case of loss of your baggage.
- Airlines have strict security procedures on scissors, gels, liquids and sharp objects, kindly ensure that the same is not carried in your hand baggage. Guests are advised to check the respective airline websites on these policies so as to be to date.
- Lightweight clothing (natural fibre) is suitable all year round. Please carry a heavy woollen jacket, woollen cap and gloves in Europe.
- It is advisable to carry a formal outfit for events such as the ‘Captains dinner’ and the ‘Lido’. Ladies can wear Western or Indian Formal outfits.
- You must carry a cap, sunglasses, a folding umbrella and comfortable walking shoes (canvas or track shoes)
- Please carry an alarm clock, an additional pair of spectacles if you are using one, digital camera memory cards with higher capacity and multi plug adaptor.
- Kindly keep a copy of your passport and visas seperately from your original. Please carry the original insurance certificate.
- Please also carry a prescription with generic names of essential medicines if you are using any of them.
- It is our privilage to serve clients of all age groups. However, some of our tours involve a fair amount of walking, especially on some city tours. It is advisable that your physical conditiona is good in order to avail of such walking tours.
- If you are interested in purchasing optional’s on the tour, please note that you need to inform the tour manager and pay him the necessary charges on the first day itself.
- Payment must be made in Cash only as specified by the Tour Company / Tour Manager.
- Traveler’s Cheques, Credit Cards and other forms of payments are not accepted.
- Tripping is mandatory on all tours for all services provided.
- Toilet attendants must be tipped, after using the toilet facilities.
- The coach driver, porters, etc. Need to be tipped for their services. A nominal amount as given below is charged in the tours as applicable to the specific tour:
Europe & Scandinavia : EURO 03 per person per day