Nepal is one of the richest countries in the world in terms of bio- diversity due to its unique geographical position and altitudinal variation. The elevation of the country ranges from 60m above sea level to the highest point in the earth, Mt Everest at 8,848m all within a distance of 150km resulting in to climatic condition form sub- tropical to Arctic. From the highest mountain in the world to dense forests that are home to a rich and wide variety of wildlife and fauna, within this spectacular geography is also one of the richest cultural landscapes anywhere. Strong influences of Buddhism and Hinduism can be seen in the multitude of temples and monasteries here. The landscapes of Nepal, embraced by the great Himalayas, are truly a sight to behold.
|No of Guest||Tour Cost Per Person|
|Standard - 3☆||Deluxe - 4☆||Luxury - 5☆|
|2 Persons traveling together (Double Occupancy)||₹ 44,900||₹ 49,500||₹ 54,650|
|3 Persons traveling together (Triple Occupancy)||₹ 44,100||₹ 48,100||₹ 51,850|
|1 Person traveling together with 2 peresons (1 Double and 1 Single Occupancy)||₹ 54,750||₹ 63,400||₹ 74,000|
|Children (2 to 10 Years) with extra bed||₹ 36,500||₹ 39,300||₹ 40,250|
|Children (2 to 10 Years) without extra bed||₹ 31,600||₹ 32,000||₹ 32,800|
Tariff valid from 10/03/2018 to 30/09/2018
INCLUDES & EXCLUDES
- 02 nights accommodation in Kathmandu with Breakfast.
- 02 nights accommodation in Pokhara with Breakfast.
- 01 night accommodation in Jomsom with Breakfast – extremely basic accommodation only available with non A/c rooms
- 02 international airport transfers by a non A/c vehicle exclusively
- 02 domestic airport transfers in Pokhara
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in Kathmandu and Pokhara by a non a/c vehicle exclusively
- Transportation Jomsom – Muktinath – Jomsom by a non A/c Jeep on SIC basis (12 pax in a jeep ). Or clients can take an independent jeep at an extra cost. Do ask for the cost.
- Transportation Kathmandu / Pokhara / Kathmandu by a non a/c vehicle exclusively
- Airfare Pokhara / Jomsom / Pokhara
- ACAP fee for Jomsom included ( Permit required to visit Jomsom for which 2 passport size photograph and passport photocopy is required )
- Presently applicable hotel taxes.
- Services other than specified.
- Entrance fee at the monumental sites during the sightseeing
- Guide during the sightseeing
- Any expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone/fax calls.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, etc.
- Any tips to drivers, hotel staff, any meals apart from the ones mentioned above.
- Any other tax or service charge that could be enforced during this period will be extra & need to borne by you.
Meeting at airport upon arrival by Office Personnel. Transfer to hotel. Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal and the Kathmandu Valley is the political and cultural heart of the Kingdom. The urban sprawl that makes up modern Kathmandu is in fact two cities, Patan and Kathmandu.
Kathmandu / Pokhara
Drive to Pokhara. Pokhara is 210 kms from Kathmandu and is a 7 hours drive approx. From Pokhara town (2,352 feet) in good weather there are splendid views right from the hotel.
Pokhara / Jomsom
After Breakfast, early morning fly to Jomsom. Upon arrival at Jomsom, walk over to the hotel which is 5 minutes from the airport.
Jomsom / Pokhara
Fly back to Pokhara early morning and transfer to hotel.
Pokhara / Kathmandu
This morning you will go for a excursion trip to Sarangkot. Sarangkot is the most popular tourist destination from where the tourist can enjoy the great view of the Pokhara Valley and the magnificent view of the mountains. Sarangkot is only 13 kms from Lake Side, Pokhara. Sarangkot is the highest view point for a sunrise and it is just 1592m high. Sarangkot is cooler than Pokhara. Sarangkot can be reached easily by 45 to 60 minutes by a car ride to the top from Pokhara. Many tourists come to Sarangkot for sunrise view and go back.
Kathmandu / Airport
This morning your tour will take you for a visit to Patan. Also known as Lalitpur , the city of beauty is separated from Kathmandu only by the Bagmati River and is the second largest town in the valley. Lalitpur is fragmented from other cities due to its substantive architectural ancient masterpieces. Patan's central Durbar Square is absolutely packed with temples: Its an architectural center point with a far greater concentration of temples per sq. meter than in Kathamandu or Bhaktapur. Within the city also lies the Tibetan refugee center, home to most of the valley's Tibetan population. While technically refugees, the Tibetans are some of the wealthiest people in the valley because of the carpet industry they operate. For those looking to bring home a fine Tibetan carpet, this is the place to shop. You will then go to Swayambhunath the golden spire of the 5th-century Swayambhu stupa is adorned with a colorful fluttering of prayer flags; it crowns a hill overlooking the Kathmandu Valley and offers fantastic views over the city of Kathmandu. Swayambhunath is one of the most recognizable symbols in Nepal and the painted eyes of Buddha watch all who ascend the worn stone steps.Later, you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your flight for onward journey.
|Place||Standard - 3☆||Deluxe - 4☆||Luxury - 5☆|
The Amadablam Hotel
Mirage Lords Inn
The Nana Hotels
|Fairfield by Marriott Kathmandu|
Shangri-La Hotel & Resort
Soaltee - Crowne Plaza
Hotel the kantipur
Hotel Pokhara Grande
|Shangrila Village Resort|
|Jomsom||Hotel Majesty||Hotel Majesty||Om’s Home|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We strongly recommend that you read the Terms & Conditions
carefully before booking your holiday.
- Upto 4 adults: Ford / Fiat / Manza /Swift Dezire
- 5 - 6 Adults: Scorpio / similar
- 7 - 14 adults: Toyota "Hiace" Van having 14 seats.
- ADHAR CARD/ PAN CARD / DRIVING LICENSE IS NOT A VALID DOCUMENT TO TRAVEL TO NEPAL BY AIR
- A valid Indian passport or an election Id is the only valid document for adults ( 18 yrs & above) for travel to Kathmandu by air. For children below the age of 18 years the school or college id suffices. The id should clearly reflect the traveller’s picture, school or college name, date of birth as well as the class in which the student is studying. Request that this be checked with Indian Immigration authorities at your end too. This information stands good while writing this mail. Do update yourself for any changes. This information is correct as of today and cannot be held liable just in case anyone is not allowed to board or the Govt of India changes the regulations.
- Hotel Check - in Time: 1400 hrs.
- Hotel Check - out Time: 1100 hrs.