Starts from ₹ 44000.00/- 6 Days/5 Nights Days Havelock Island| Ross Island| Port Blair| Neil Island
The Andaman and Nicobar islands offer white sandy beaches where you can relax, soak up the sun and enjoy various adventurous water sports activities. Andaman tour package is a well-planned itinerary devised to offer you a memorable holiday. During your Andaman trip will be visit to the Radhanagar Beach, snorkeling at Elephant Beach, light & sound show inside the Cellular Jail, enjoy coral reefs to enjoy their abundant sea life and relaxing at Bharatpur beach and Laxmanpur Beach. Andaman and Nicobar Islands is an ideal place for you to wind, away from stress of city life.
Price per person on twin sharing - ₹44,000
Bangalore - Port Blair
Meet on arrival at Bangalore Airport to board the flight to Portblair.Arrive at Portblair Airport and transfer hotel. Relax and later proceed to Carbyn’s Cove Beach & Cellular Jail. Evening enjoy the enthralling Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail where the saga of the freedom struggle brought alive. Overnight.
• CORBYN'S COVE BEACH- The coconut-palm fringed beach, 3 kilometers away town is ideal for swimming and sun-basking. Facilities like hotel, restaurant, bar, changing room, adventure water-sports are available here. Historical remains like Japanese Bunkers can be seen on the way to this beach. The Snake Island situated just across the beach is popular for scuba diving. The Restaurant & Beer Bar run by Tourism department provides delightful cuisine at reasonable rates in a soothing ambiance on the beach.
• LIGHT AND SOUND MUSIC SHOW:-The Sound and Light show in the Cellular Jail narrates the saga of the Indian freedom struggle, brought alive through sound and light effect of the brutal and barbaric atrocities piled on the freedom fighters deported to these islands and incarcerated in the small cells of this jail. This show is very popular among the tourists visiting these islands.
• CELLULAR JAIL-The Cellular jail, declared a National Memorial, is located at Port Blair which had stood as a mute witness to the most brutal and barbaric atrocities meted out to national freedom fighters, who were incarcerated in this jail. The jail, completed in the year 1906 acquired the name ‘Cellular' because it was entirely made up of individual cells for solitary confinement. It originally was a seven-block structure with three stories and a central tower acting as its fulcrum comprising of honeycomb like corridors. This jail, now a place of pilgrimage for all freedom-loving people draws everyone down memory lane to the years of freedom struggle. Jail Museum open from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon and from 1:30 pm to 4:45 pm. Overnight Stay at Port Blair.
Port Blair - Excursion to Coral island & Ross Island:
Breakfast proceed to Andaman Water Sports Complex to catch a ferry which will be your mate for the entire excursion to Ross Island and North Bay.
• NORTH BAY
It is also called “The Gate Way to Port Blair”. This place is famous for its coral reefs, exotic verities’ of beautiful ornamental fishes and water sports activities. The breathtaking stretch of coral bed leaves you spellbound. North Bay is the foremost snorkeling point of Andaman. Apart from snorkeling and glass-bottom boat ride, scuba diving, underwater sea walk facility is also available at North Bay.
• ROSS ISLAND
It was the Capital of Port Blair during British and Japanese regime, prior to India’s Independence. It was named after Sir Daniel Ross a marine surveyor. It was nick named “The Paris of the East”. It is now under the supervision of the Indian Navy. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deer’s, peacocks and exotic birds. Then back to Hotel. Overnight Stay at Port Blair.
Port Blair - Havelock
As per the ferry schedule transfer to Portblair Jetty to board the cruise to Havelock. On arrival at Havelock jetty transfer to Hotel. Relax and proceed for the world’s most renowned beaches -Radhanagar Beach. The Island also has the biggest concentration of breath-taking diving and snorkeling sites, thus acting as a paradise to marine world explorers. Overnight.
• SWARAJ DEEP (HAVELOCK ISLAND):-The Island (often just called Havelock) is one of the most beautiful and largest islands of Ritchie's Archipelago and is a placid heaven like no other. Situated 57 km north east of the South Andaman with an area of 92 Sq.Kms she offers a breath taking trail of nature expeditions. The island is primarily populated by Bengali settlers. This picturesque Island with beautiful sandy beaches and lush green forest is also rated as the seventh most beautiful island in the world. The Island also has the biggest concentration of breath-taking diving and snorkeling sites, thus acting as a paradise to marine world explorers.
Havelock - Neil Island
Breakfast and transfer to Havelock Jetty to board the ferry to Neil Island. On arrival transfer to Hotel. Relax and later proceed to visit Laxmanpur, Bharatpur & Howrah Bridge. Overnight.
• BHARATPUR BEACH: - The Bharatpur Beach is a beach of a low tide located just half a kilometer from the jetty, considered to be the best beach in the Neil Island. The calm, tranquil and perchance the picturesque beach is also popular with various water activities like swimming, snorkeling and scuba diving.
• LAXMANPUR BEACH: - Laxmanpur Beach is a picturesque waterfront, covering a long stretch of area of Laxmanpur Village of Neil Island. The sea is shallow and calm, making it perfect for swimming and snorkeling. The serene beach offers a stunning panorama, especially the sun sets in the horizon.
• NATURAL BRIDGE: - Neil Island is famous for it’s naturally shaped- like rock also known as the Howrah Bridge. It has two living natural corals formed just like a bridge. The rock formation was called by the Bengalis who settled in the island in the early days and they refer it as the Rabindra Setu and later called it the Howrah Bridge. It is best seen during low tide.
Neil Island - Port Blair
Breakfast, board the ferry back to Port Blair. Evening free for local marketing. Overnight.
Breakfast checkout and transfer to Airport to board the flight to Bangalore. Tour Ends.
|Place||Standard - 3☆|
|Port Blair||The Mainak|
|Havelock Island||Joye Grand Hotel and Resort|
|Neil Island||Hotel Sarthak Residency|
AMENDMENTS / CANCELLATIONS
If the clients is willing to amend or cancel his / her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reason including non- payment of the balance payment, the company is liable to recover cancellation charges from the client:
|When a Cancellation is made||Cancellation Charges per person|
|On or before 30 days prior to the departure of the Tour||Initial deposit amount or 30% whichever is higher|
|29 -15 Days prior to the departure of the Tour||50% of the Total Tour Cost|
|14 days or less prior to date of departure or a “No Show” on the tour||100% of the Total Tour Cost|
Any amendment in the original booking has to be given to us in writing. All Changes will be processed only after the receipt of the same by the company. However, if any of the amendment requests results in cancellation of one or more services, then the company is liable to recover cancellation charges as indicated in the above mentioned table.
The above-mentioned cancellation charges are applicable only against our Tours and optional tours published by Skyway. If the client has booked any other services such as air/train tickets or any third party product, then the company is liable to recover cancellation charges as per cancellation terms of respective airline/ railways / hotel or the cancellation terms of respective third party. Skyway is also liable to recover its service charges against booking and cancelling such services for the clients.